Racist South Bronx "Afro" Latina say's Black people should stop wearing their blackness as a scab!

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
See original post, this whole papi mi no black idea.

9 times out of 10 when someone says black in America they are referring to a black American.

The disconnect is black Americans thinking when they say I'm not black that they are ignoring their African ancestry. They aren't and acknowledge their African roots and they say this over and over but papi mi no black is still a issue?

What am I missing here? If a afro Latino acknowledges their African ancestry what is this black label that Americans are having a issue with ? Like seriously school me , cuz I know when I say I'm black , I'm saying that as a American identity. Not African, not nigerian, not jamaican. I'm black American.

We're black to some :hula: we ain't black or black enough to them.

Theres Ados that label some of us (or as a whole group) as racist but they don't seem themselves as or call out their individuals a racist cos they're powerless in this country... just like us black latinos!

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Lol I saw this a couple weeks ago.

shorty fine especially for her age but no gracias

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
It’s 2021 & dudes still complaining about this?

This is what happens when you keep tryna push us for the most part mixed/multiracial PR/DRs into the American concept of “black” ; this is what you get. You’ll get people like her who think they can tell YOU about your OWN community bc you two are both BLACK. She shouldnt even be speaking on the AA community but bc she’s BLACK she’s gonna run her mouth and feel entitled.And all the dudes who whined & moaned about PR/DR’s not claiming black got what they wanted; “Afro” latinos speaking out of term aslong as they run up under the Afro Latino banner. Now a racist latino will use that & run with it & if you say something they’ll just claim their afro.

I dont agree with her but a lot of thirsty NY/NJ dudes that have been complaining about this for years finally got what they wanted. Undercover racists hiding behind that label.

I stand behind the AADOS movement bc it’s about time American black people stood solidly behind their own ethnicity & only it.Quit trying to make everyone “black”. I promise you some of my people will never claim that even the blackest ones but that’s our problem to solve not yours. Now we got some grifters who are gonna use the afro latino label to their advantage taking away from the real afro latinos.

And she’s multi-racial/triguena.

I agree, and this is coming from someone of Jamaican blood.

It started back in the 90s, the rampant simping of DR/PR hoes

sunny80

All Star
Daps
Real Afro Latinos for you brehs

gina-torres-700x380.jpg

0030383412.fullsize.jpg

5a762e901d000027006adb1c.jpeg

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These your boriquas brehs:sas2:
Walk it Like you talk it about Pawgers/Paagers/etc:sas2:
Them bytches don’t love you like that:sas1:

this is true, but WHO does?

brehs have no vetting skills, and not trying to develop any. Just going off hype and emotions. It's an individual endeavor that takes time and patience.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:AND THIS LINE OF THINKING
IS EXACTLY WHY A RACIST
WOULD CALL THEMSELVES AFRO.

:devil:
:evil:

not exactly, if your dna is the same as other oppressed groups you reall y don't have the power to be racist unless you're in your home country

it's liken to the free vs the domesticated or semi domesticated for lack of better analogy, so c00n vs concious