Racist South Bronx "Afro" Latina say's Black people should stop wearing their blackness as a scab!

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t know if he is or not but I was cracking up at Tommy saying for dude to be the lead attorney he got a lot of time to be on YouTube.

Because youtubers make more money than lawyers. If you ever hired a lawyer they are always worried about getting paid which makes me think people are on payment plans or some people don't pay at all. One lawyer pissed me off so i didn't pay him and there wasn't shyt he could do about it.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Because youtubers make more money than lawyers. If you ever hired a lawyer they are always worried about getting paid which makes me think people are on payment plans or some people don't pay at all. One lawyer pissed me off so i didn't pay him and there wasn't shyt he could do about it.
My dude you’re very misinformed lol. You’re comparing top youtubers to average lawyers.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My dude you’re very misinformed lol. You’re comparing top youtubers to average lawyers.

You're misinformed because he is a average attorney but he made 20k in a month on YouTube.. My friend is a lawyer in NY she makes 16.6k per month and she been doing it for over 15 years. I DIDN'T EVEN GO TO COLLEGE AND I WAS MAKING 13-15K PER MONTH. The fact that old videos still gives you income years later while old cases don't... I rather be a youtuber than a lawyer. I was following a gamer who dropped out of med school because his twitch/youtube money was so high..

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You're misinformed because he is a average attorney but he made 20k in a month on YouTube.. My friend is a lawyer in NY she makes 16.6k per month and she been doing it for over 15 years. I DIDN'T EVEN GO TO COLLEGE AND I WAS MAKING 13-15K PER MONTH. The fact that old videos still gives you income years later while old cases don't... I rather be a youtuber than a lawyer. I was following a gamer who dropped out of med school because his twitch/youtube money was so high..
Y’all always got a story to cosign whatever claims y’all make lol. Y’all dudes full of shyt.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
It’s 2021 & dudes still complaining about this?

This is what happens when you keep tryna push us for the most part mixed/multiracial PR/DRs into the American concept of “black” ; this is what you get. You’ll get people like her who think they can tell YOU about your OWN community bc you two are both BLACK. She shouldnt even be speaking on the AA community but bc she’s BLACK she’s gonna run her mouth and feel entitled.And all the dudes who whined & moaned about PR/DR’s not claiming black got what they wanted; “Afro” latinos speaking out of term aslong as they run up under the Afro Latino banner. Now a racist latino will use that & run with it & if you say something they’ll just claim their afro.

I dont agree with her but a lot of thirsty NY/NJ dudes that have been complaining about this for years finally got what they wanted. Undercover racists hiding behind that label.

I stand behind the AADOS movement bc it’s about time American black people stood solidly behind their own ethnicity & only it.Quit trying to make everyone “black”. I promise you some of my people will never claim that even the blackest ones but that’s our problem to solve not yours. Now we got some grifters who are gonna use the afro latino label to their advantage taking away from the real afro latinos.

And she’s multi-racial/triguena.