Racist South Bronx "Afro" Latina say's Black people should stop wearing their blackness as a scab!

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
I don't like any type of Afro-Latinos.

They're usually phony/flaky and always like to latch onto Black AAs/ADOS like they're down with us...

Fuk em :camby:

Another thing I wish ppl stop thinking just cause being from NYC automatically means a person is all “cool and the gang” with them.

sunny80

All Star
Daps
so how are you able to tell that the girl is not Afro latina?

i agree she is not black, but thats because she is not black american.

But Afro latina is not up to ados people thats theres. So how are you able to tell she isnt like these women here you posted?
:mjtf: she doesn't have 2 black parents

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
:mjtf: she doesn't have 2 black parents
:comeon:that doesnt mean she cant be afro latina. unless Afro Latinas(ricans, dominicans, etc) function as a community under hyperdescence. Which i doubt because like ADOS people they are a mixed group of communities like us.

Plus on top of that, she identifies as a Afro latino.

i agree with you on her not being a black american/Black, but your overstepping your boundaries here on telling a person she cant be afrolatino yet your not even afrolatino yourself:bryan:

sunny80

All Star
Daps
:comeon:that doesnt mean she cant be afro latina. unless Afro Latinas(ricans, dominicans, etc) function as a community under hyperdescence. Which i doubt because like ADOS people they are a mixed group of communities like us.

Plus on top of that, she identifies as a Afro latino.

i agree with you on her not being a black american/Black, but your overstepping your boundaries here on telling a person she cant be afrolatino yet your not even afrolatino yourself:bryan:
Stop it breh. There are white Latinos, mixed raced Latinos, Black Latinos, Asian Latinos, Indigenous Latinos...She's mixed. Not Afro-Latina. She's been posted before. Her parents are not black. You the same one who claim bi-racial ADOS in the same group with black ADOS. Stop quoting me breh. You sound foolish :mjlol:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but you all and @BaggerofTea should be used to the lack of critical thinking on here. You start to notice you're repeating yourself. They dont like processing logic, they prefer the echo chamber because they get high off of the emotional release be it subtle or not. I could even understand if the disagreements came with some solid logic, but 9 times out of 10 they dont. I promised myself a long break from here like before so I don't feel like I'm dumbing myself down.

lol @DalMem negging me for this. U must be one of those mindless kneegrows

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Stop it bred. There are white Latinos, mixed raced Latinos, Black Latinos, Asian Latinos, Indigenous Latinos...]
irrelevent, to her and her identity. so your not saying anything here

She's been posted before. Her parents are not black.
post them
You the same one who claim bi-racial ADOS in the same group with black ADOS. Stop quoting me breh. You sound foolish :mjlol:
they are, sorry to burst your bubble. History, customs, culture, the hypodesence in ADOS culture and black american society agrees that Biracial Ados people are black. so people from Colin keapernick, Cole, Drake, Zendaya, Lamelo ball are black ados esp/if they identify as black

you sound like a dumbass bird, parroting around LSA/ Black feminist twitter talking points.

i dont even care about this dumb Spic bytch, and full heartedly agree she isnt black/black american. And she shouldnt be using the N word nor is she a part of Black/Black American culture

But if she sees herself as afro latino(and has a afro latino parent) which has nothing to do with ADOS culture or identity who are you to tell her who she is:childplease:

Last edited:

sunny80

All Star
Daps
irrelevent, to her and her identity. so your not saying anything here

post them
they are, sorry to burst your bubble. History, customs, culture, the hypodesence in ADOS culture and black american society agrees that Biracial Ados people are black. so people from Colin keapernick, Cole, Drake, Zendaya, Lamelo ball are black ados esp/if they identify as black

you sound like a dumbass bird, parroting around LSA/ Black feminist twitter talking points.

i dont even care about this dumb Spic bytch, and full heartedly agree she isnt black/black american. And she shouldnt be using the N word nor is she a part of Black/Black American culture

But if she sees herself as afro latino(and has a afro latino parent) which has nothing to do with ADOS culture or identity who are you to tell her who she is:childplease:
You're not biracial and no one sees you as biracial. Get over it and stop embarrassing yourself :mjlol:

Jenn is a mixed raced woman. Like Hennessypapi said, she's multi-racial/triguena.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
You're not biracial and no one sees you as biracial. Get over it and stop embarrassing yourself :mjlol:
I love how you cant refute what I said, because even you know its factual. So now your gonna misconstrue what I said:mjlol:

Jenn is a mixed raced woman. Like Hennessypapi said, she's multi-racial/triguena

You do realize, alot of Afro latinos, including some of the ones you posted that are darker that your alluding to as the "real afro latinos" have a "multi racial/triguena backgroound

Alot of afro latinos have a mixed ancestry

maybe if your insecure ass wasnt so caught up on lightskin/mixed people you would know this

I bet even @Hennessypapi is even triracial, and if he is ahh well. That doesnt take away from him being afro latino, and im not in the right to tell him he isnt

sunny80

All Star
Daps
I love how you cant refute what I said, because even you know its factual. So now your gonna misconstrue what I said:mjlol:

You do realize, alot of Afro latinos, including some of the ones you posted that are darker that your alluding to as the "real afro latinos" have a "multi racial/triguena backgroound

Alot of afro latinos have a mixed ancestry

maybe if your insecure ass wasnt so caught up on lightskin/mixed people you would know this

I bet even @Hennessypapi is even triracial, and if he is ahh well. That doesnt take away from him being afro latino, and im not in the right to tell him he isnt

You sound slow. Amara La Negra is mixed and dark skinned nikka. You think you sharing something new? Talk to Hennesseypapi about Jenn being multiracial and stop quoting me.

You not biracial. Deal with that and stop obsessing over groups of people that don't look like you :mjpls:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
You sound slow. Amara La Negra is mixed and dark skinned nikka. You think you sharing something new?
clealry i am to your dumbass, as your using the "triracial thing that hennessy brough up to distinguish between "real afro latinos" and triracial ones when fact is alot of afro latinos including the darkskin ones which you seem to put on a pedestal as the "real ones" are mixed.

so dont play know it all like you knew,
Talk to Hennesseypapi about Jenn being multiracial and stop quoting me.
lol, in other words "i dont know shyt, because i aint got shyt to say, so im gonna pass it to somebody else"

You not biracial. Deal with that and stop obsessing over groups of people that don't look like you :mjpls:
why dont you quote me where i said I was biracial? or you gonna do what all you dumb birds do and lie and twist things:mjlol:

sunny80

All Star
Daps
clealry i am to your dumbass, as your using the "triracial thing that hennessy brough up to distinguish between "real afro latinos" and triracial ones when fact is alot of afro latinos including the darkskin ones which you seem to put on a pedestal as the "real ones" are mixed.

so dont play know it all like you knew,

lol, in other words "i dont know shyt, because i aint got shyt to say, so im gonna pass it to somebody else"

why dont you quote me where i said I was biracial? or you gonna do what all you dumb birds do and lie and twist things:mjlol:
Nikka you not biracial. End of discussion. Move on :lolbron: