Racist South Bronx "Afro" Latina say's Black people should stop wearing their blackness as a scab!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
This bytch is a perfect example of them Puerto Rican, Cuban ect... muthafukkas in New York. Them Fat Joe type muthafukkas that use the word nikka and like to be down with black people and black culture when it's convenient but then will turn around quick and hit you with that "Me no black".

Do people actually listen to what shorty is saying? :russ:I see why you guys put Tariq and them on a pedestal….dumbass nikkas

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Shes a nuyorican. They are different than the ones from actual puerto rico.

Why do yall constantly post videos and topics of pr/dominican people who do not agree with the American concept of black. Yall are just gonna drive yall selves crazy.

Yes, NY pr/Dr folks says the word nikka, always had and will most likely to continue to do so.

The shyt is starting to come off as a insecurity the way folks complaining about it. Why do folks want them to claim American Black so bad?

nikkas really tryna die on the hill who can use the word nikka? If anything nobody should be using the word.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
I pulled your card and U mad as fukk. :mjlol:

I aint een gon neg you back playa. You a lil thot. Have a blessed day. :pachaha:
Know what the fukk you’re talking about before you speak on me, weird ass nikka.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Shes a nuyorican. They are different than the ones from actual puerto rico.

Why do yall constantly post videos and topics of pr/dominican people who do not agree with the American concept of black. Yall are just gonna drive yall selves crazy.

Yes, NY pr/Dr folks says the word nikka, always had and will most likely to continue to do so.

The shyt is starting to come off as a insecurity the way folks complaining about it. Why do folks want them to claim American Black so bad?

nikkas really tryna die on the hill who can use the word nikka? If anything nobody should be using the word.
SHOW ME A POST IN THIS THREAD
THAT WANTS THESE PPL
TO CLAIM "AMERICAN BLACK".

:devil:
:evil:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I know I say this every year, but Afro latinos are the "black" people that I vibe with the least. It's just something off about alot of them that makes me lack solidarity towards their cause.
their women are bad though......

hatealot

Banned
Daps
SHOW ME A POST IN THIS THREAD
THAT WANTS THESE PPL
TO CLAIM "AMERICAN BLACK".

:devil:
:evil:
See original post, this whole papi mi no black idea.

9 times out of 10 when someone says black in America they are referring to a black American.

The disconnect is black Americans thinking when they say I'm not black that they are ignoring their African ancestry. They aren't and acknowledge their African roots and they say this over and over but papi mi no black is still a issue?

What am I missing here? If a afro Latino acknowledges their African ancestry what is this black label that Americans are having a issue with ? Like seriously school me , cuz I know when I say I'm black , I'm saying that as a American identity. Not African, not nigerian, not jamaican. I'm black American.