Racist South Bronx "Afro" Latina say's Black people should stop wearing their blackness as a scab!

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Someone who calls themselves AFRO can’t be racist. She would more likely be a c00n.

that’s like saying the conservative black dudes all up and down YouTube and FOX news who talk down on their own kind are racist also.
:mjlol:AND THIS LINE OF THINKING
IS EXACTLY WHY A RACIST
WOULD CALL THEMSELVES AFRO.

:devil:
:evil:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
you grew up around Mexicans.

Real Puerto Rican’s and Dominicans who are racist don’t use that term AFRO.
DUDE THIS IS 2021.

SOCIAL MEDIA HAS CHANGED EVERYTHING...

PPL WILL USE ANY AND
EVERYTHING TO GET OVER.

ITS SEEMS YOU "NEGROS"
ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO
DONT WANT TO SEE THE TRUTH.

AOC OUT HERE USING
DESCENDANT OF SLAVE LANGUAGE
THAT NON OF THESE RICANS
EVER ACKNOWLEDGED
BUT ITS SO EASY TO CO OPT
shyt NOW AND "NEGROS" LIKE YOU
EAT IT UP.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Too many black men would sit around and have a white woman, Latina or Asian or Arab woman call them nikka all day as long as they get to fukk when everything is all over, so....:yeshrug:. Dont respect yourself then be surprised when other people don't respect you:unimpressed:.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So what is the point in having this obviously racist broad on every platform? So she can explain not explain how she is a racist? Are we here to uncover the truth, on some "HA! I knew it all along!" shyt?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
So you want this hispanic man to be on code with this stupid bytch just because she LatinX?

You want him to stand with her knowing she wrong as hell and ignorant as fukk? A solid individual do whats right.

You misread his post.

He was caping for Hispanics at large when most of them feel the same way she does

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
OP,

Yes, this random person represents the views of everybody in her ethnic group.
Obviously.

Keep the same energy when a video of somebody of your background speaking out of turn pops up.

And I called his fakkit grifter ass out for giving her dumb lost c00n ass a platform.

Look at this worthless individual now.

Y’all stereotype folks more than cacs on here

Someone who calls themselves AFRO can’t be racist. She would more likely be a c00n.

that’s like saying the conservative black dudes all up and down YouTube and FOX news who talk down on their own kind are racist also.

So what is the point in having this obviously racist broad on every platform? So she can explain not explain how she is a racist? Are we here to uncover the truth, on some "HA! I knew it all along!" shyt?

:cape:

Im sorry brehs but she not gon fukk you. Have a little self respect. Thats if you are even African American/ADOS of course.:mjpls:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps

Im sorry brehs but she not gon fukk you. Have a little self respect. Thats if you are even African American/ADOS of course.:mjpls:
Why did you quote me?

The fukk are you even talking about? Where in the fukk did I cape for this worthless piece of shyt?

Fukk this bytch, I hope she dies. Don’t project your fakkit ass bedbuck insecurities on me. Negged.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
WHY?

YOU SCARED OF THE TRUTH?

YOU DONT WANNA KNOW
HOW THESE PPL FEEL ABOUT BLACKS?

GIVE EM ALL PLATFORMS
AND LET THEM EXPOSE THEIR COMMUNITY.
What the fukk are you even talking about? It’s been known how racist these self hating Latinos are. They had hundreds of years of anti-blackness ingrained into their fukkass identity. No one wants to hear that shyt, let them go on Telemudo and speak to the other racist fukks that give a shyt.

Why the fukk would black men, supposedly meant for black empowerment willingly give a racist anti-black whore a platform for hours? What black person in their right mind would wanna listen to this bullshyt?

fukk them and giving them a platform. These grifter ass YouTube nikkas should be giving the spotlight to intelligent black people, instead of allowing racists to speak openly and spread their bullshyt.

FOH with your ignorant mess :camby:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

That's how you know you don't have an argument, when you gotta make baseless assumptions.