Racist nyc asians at it again this time protesting the mayors new plan to desegregate nyc schools

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
In this case it's just you being a sensitive, opinionated lame who can't see beyond 2 feet in front of yourself. People have different opinions and interperate things differently. And here you are mad that people don't share your sentiment. :mjlol:
Dam you still on my dikk cac

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Yall giving Asians Wayyy too much credit on education :russ:
I graduated from Berkeley and the shyt these muthafukkas do to graduate is pure criminal and comedy at the same damn time:mjlol:
They just want the “prestige and notoriety” of the name of the school..
So the parents can brag and shyt on other relatives about how “accomplished and smart” their children are:mjgrin:
You would be surprised that the “education stereotype” is a farce..
Not even mad at this:yeshrug:
Fam Everytime there's a thread on education and it's associated with Asians and blacks. These nikkas go to rhetoric is "Asians work out of class" and "Black people don't care"

Despite there being things like black parents being more involved than any other parent in there kids education. :mjlol:

Seriously nikkas love to get on a high horse to shyt on black ppl. And I notice it's always nikkas using and comparing us to other groups like they some utopia:hhh:

Lesfilles

Pro
Daps
Asians not even smart... only reason they want to keep the test because it's easy to cheat a test and simply memorize information to prepare for a test that hardly changes each year than having their credentials evaluated holistically and actually needing to know shyt. Tests don't prove how smart anyone is which is constantly proved by these alleged 'smart' Asians getting into good schools only to wind up falling into intense and embarrassing cheating scandals. More black kids would ace the SATs if it wasn't so socioeconomically biased towards middle-class white kids in suburbia USA.

They just mad cause everyone is on to them and their scam. If your kids are so smart, they'll find a way in.

It's just like affirmative action, they claim black and Latino students stealing their spots but don't have nothing to say to the Emily's and Becky's of the world who benefit from it the most, nor do they ever go after legacy admissions which takes up a substantial number of seats and really only benefits whites. Black, Asian and Latino legacies do NOT get the same treatment.

They should improve all the schools, but Asians stay trying to horde resources to themselves...a handful of black kids is not going to hurt the school, especially since 9 times out of 10, the smartest black kid is smarter than the smartest Asian kid.

I went to a 'magnet' school for middle and high-school....won the science scholar award every year, and my sister would win the math award.... Asians would seethe that they didn't get it and make complaints about the evaluation process...

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Thank you!!!!

Someone finally said it! These dudes cheat like no other group!!

Bruuuuuuuuh, people have NO IDEA just how much cheating goes on to push that model minority dream. almost every asian kid I knew at university was in some form of study group were people were sharing old students papers and answers to tests...Let's not even talk about the cheating before the exam.
this is common sense and everyone should do it. It's not cheating :mjlol:

Africans students are taught to prep for exams using old tests and papers :dead:

I know they cheat a lot though but this isn't cheating... As someone who has studied with and bested Asian students I know they aren't smarter but claiming they don't work harder is a lie. In reality if everyone is putting in the same effort they would quickly fall from the top. They are not smarter than they just work harder than. Y'all can dispute that if you want but reality isn't in question.

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is common sense and everyone should do it. It's not cheating:mjlol:

Africans students are taught to prep for exams using old tests and papers :dead:

I know they cheat a lot though but this isn't cheating... As someone who has studied with and bested Asian students I know they aren't smarter but claiming they don't work harder is a lie. In reality if everyone is putting in the same effort they would quickly fall from the top. They are not smarter than they just work harder than. Y'all can dispute that if you want but reality isn't in question.

This :russ: i learned quick if you are no studying off past exam papers your are going to take an L. Also cheating is part of Academedia everyone does it as someone onece said on here if you are not cheating you are not trying

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
this is common sense and everyone should do it. It's not cheating :mjlol:

Working hard is memorizing other people's work to copy? You are not studying hard when you have all the test answers infront of you.

You aint figuring stuff out nor learning to solve problems, nor learning to be CREATIVE, you are literally just memorizing other people's work. If I do the test on Wednesday and you have the same test scheduled on friday, and I tell you every question on that test...guess what, that is cheating.

If I have a paperdue and I copy yours from 2 years ago, that is cheating.

None of that is "hardwork" .

Last edited:

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Working hard is memorizing other people's work to copy? You are not studying hard when you have all the test answers infront of you.

You aint figuring stuff out or learning to solve problems, or learning to ve CREATIVE, you are literally just memorizing other people's work. If I do the test on Wednesday and you have the same test scheduled on friday, and I tell you every question on that test...guess what, that is cheating.

If I have a paperdue and I copy yours from 2 years ago, that is cheating.

None of that is "hardwork" .
Academedia is 90% memorizing info tho....

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
This :russ: i learned quick if you are no studying off past exam papers your are going to take an L. Also cheating is part of Academedia everyone does it as someone onece said on here if you are not cheating you are not trying
Nah.

Cheating aint part of academia nor is it part of sports.

Yes, you can cheat, but you are a POS if you do, and most people dont, even when they easily could. Most people have no respect for cheating. Yall cant normalize it. Nothing honorable or clever about cheating

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No it isn't. It is about understanding info, not just fukking memorizing it. It is about showing your work to prove you got the concepts.
maybe is the 1800s today thanks to the internet and how academia is set up you hardly need to understand info you can get a degree simply of memory. yes there are a couple suject that will expose you if you dont know what you are talking about but they are few

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
maybe is the 1800s today thanks to the internet and how academia is set up you hardly need to understand info you can get a degree simply of memory. yes there are a couple suject that will expose you if you dont know what you are talking about but they are few
And that's the problem.

Having coversations with idiots like that who cheat are painful. You will be talking to them and they got high markes and went to some ivy, but you be like, "how the fukk is this person so stupid".

Anyone can get high grades or cheat their way into elite schools now. People dont need to be smart anymore, nor orginal.

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah.

Cheating aint part of academia nor is it part of sports.

Yes, you can cheat, but you are a POS if you do, and most people dont, even when they easily could. Most people have no respect for cheating. Yall cant normalize it. Nothing honorable or clever about cheating
sadly it is how many famous academics have been exposed for cheating or stealing other peoples work?

And yes most people in academics do cheat you can deny it how much you want but when you are between passing or failing or a subject or getting a C or B you are going to do what you have to do