Racist nyc asians at it again this time protesting the mayors new plan to desegregate nyc schools

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Both sides are making valid arguments in this thread so I'm not sure why people are getting aggressive.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I'm on break now so I'll give you the rebuttal I wanted to your whole arguement is based on test that rarely change per year and are very isolated these tests lliterally have no indication of skill motor functions anything your whole opinion is that this one test should be the factor of a black child and Latino child who more than likely has very little to no extra financial support like there wealthy counter parts who can afford extra Educational assistance should be denied becuause of this that is just dumb stupid and dam right c00nish in order to trend u must begin and these test have been proven to be flawed so itsgreat that the city is finally ready to push this initiative forward I went to Andrew Jackson high Scool for 2 years than transferred to Bayside HS the kind of programs and level and degree of teaching was so much better that if I had stayed at jack I may have never went for my BA at Queens college what you fail to realize is. The idea is to desegregate the schools not get rid of test and mind you bayside isn't a specialized school buts it's pretty evident that this school is better funded which means if kids who are black or Latino get a chance at this program they will be able to get the same route Asians and whites do

The Asian kids are not better off financially, they just have a better support network due to their education obsessed culture

The white kids are better off financially (on average) and are way less represented at these schools than Asians

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
The schools need improvement but the communities outlook on education. Asian students aren't solely successful because they start off at better schools... like the article says they do a lot of prep work. Education extends well beyond the classroom and without the extra effort the playing field won't level out.
nikka u retired, remember?
I guess u can't help yourself when it comes to sucking off Asians

Yeah we know how they treat academics
Read about the cheating scandal at that school and tell me it's not a factor

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Cut that bullshyte out. Aint no spin. If you were allowed to do "it" , then you wouldnt have to be doing "it" in secret hush hush study groups.

There is no "effort", and you delusional if you think taking shortcuts that of your classmates are taking makes you hard working, if anything you are going out of your way NOT TO WORK HARD.

All of those things you suggesting are also nonsensical.

Simple test, if you go to the professor and say, hey someone took your class 2 years ago and im just going to use their paper to model mine, because you gave them an A for it, that professor would not be like "good idea!". Nor can you go to a professor talking about, Kim took your exam last week, and me and some friends are gonna study his experience with your exam to "prep" for our exam, that professor would fail you on the spot.

Cheating is cheating.

And the idea that "well, you would get exposed soon blah blah blah" that is a joke also, because you know how many incompetent people end up in postions of power they don't qualify for because of cheating, it doesnt make them smart.

Their cheating deprives us of legit smart people in high positions. Many people do fake it until they make it, but the faking it part is still dishonest and the ends doesnt justify the means. Cheating is wrong and most people agree and dont do it.

You have many pro athletes who cheat and are in sports now. They cheated their way into the MLB, or NBA, or NFL by using performance enhancing drugs and beat out a REAL HARDWORKING athlete who took the honest route, those cheaters are pieces of shyte, just like the cheats on academia are peices of shytes from keeping real hardworking students out.

lol @ claiming they don't work hard. Carry on... I don't know in what world using old tests and exams for prep is the same as plagiarizing papers. You don't have to be disingenuous to make a point. To paint the situation as bleek or impossible for others when it really isn't. There's a lot of professional and technical gigs that you couldn't fake it to make it in regardless of how much information you retain without understanding. But for the purposes of this thread I guess we have to make believe that all these Asians are cheating their way into middle management gigs or something :dead:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
they all need to take their ass to china town in flushing or ft hamilton if they want to live with their kind or better yet back to their fukking country. fukk em and cacs:pacspit:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
nikka u retired, remember?
I guess u can't help yourself when it comes to sucking off Asians

Yeah we know how they treat academics
Read about the cheating scandal at that school and tell me it's not a factor
I think a lot of you brehs come here to wallow in self pity and hopelessness if we're being honest. There's never a solution to anything just problems.

Last edited:

Lesfilles

Pro
Daps
I don't think the issue is that Asians are 'better' at cheating than anyone else, the problem is the 'Asians are inherently smarter' stereotype (which is fairly modern btw) allows for their cheating to go un-questioned/un-checked through the educational system and allows for them to basically horde opportunities for upward mobility via education under the guise of just being 'inherently intelligent' ... it plays out more obviously in the college admission process. Asians have the same MO across ethnic lines.... they move to school-districts where the quality of education has already been inflated by US standards because the school-district is primarily white, then they game that system through cheating and tutoring and appear to be 'the smartest of the smart' 'even smarter than whites' which gives them inflated status in the academic realm - they occupy the national honor-society, valedictorian and other academic-merit dependent positions on often false premises and then use those to enter into top universities.

It's not just about the 'cheating,' it's about the underlying arrogance they have and the belief that they somehow deserve more or better because their kids take more time out of the day to memorize answers. They really act like blacks and Latinos are not worthy of the same educational opportunities and that's because they also have bought into the hype that they are inherently smarter... anything that challenges that, they don't like.

Despite recent phenom, tutoring had been considered taboo in the white community..... only 'dumb' kids needed tutors; Asians are changing the game and tutors have become a sign of wealth and a resource in aiding to appear more intelligent than one is naturally.

At the end of the day, socio-economics should not have an impact on the quality of education a child receives. Not all parents can afford after-school tutoring and that should not be the decisive factor of getting into better schools.

No one is saying 'they cheat' as a way of glassing over the fact that they stress education in their culture, it's very true that they do, but the fact is, the stressing of education is not what causes them to 'be smarter' or "work harder', it's what causes them to 'cheat more'....and what gives them this inflated sense of self and the opinion that they do not need to share with blacks and Hispanics who they believe are inherently dumber than them...they use the test as proof though the test is likely dependent on socio-economics.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Asians are the biggest losers though with these laws because they score so high on standardized testing, that the average or regular Asian gets pushed aside if they aren’t putting up super high test scores like their counterparts. So I see why they are bytching.

Also what breh said above me is right, the smartest blacks score HIGHER on IQ tests than the smartest Asians.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I think a lot of you brehs come here to wallow in self pity and hopelessness if we're being honest. There's never a solution to anything just problems.
nikka u didn't even bother to answer my question
We get it..u worship Asians
So much your retirement didn't even last a week

:deadmanny:

Even that fakkit Tommy knocks don't cape for Asians the way u do

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
lol @ claiming they don't work hard. Carry on... I don't know in what world
The world were if you told your professor what you were doing they would not say "great idea", they would reprimand you. The fact you have to hide what you are doing should be enough to tell you that you are doing something that isnt allowed because it is cheating.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
lol @ claiming they don't work hard. Carry on... I don't know in what world using old tests and exams for prep is the same as plagiarizing papers. You don't have to be disingenuous to make a point. To paint the situation as bleek or impossible for others when it really isn't. There's a lot of professional and technical gigs that you couldn't fake it to make it in regardless of how much information you retain without understanding. But for the purposes of this thread I guess we have to make believe that all these Asians are cheating their way into middle management gigs or something :dead:
The thread is about standardized tests, so I dont know how you brought me into the woods to talk middle management. Those technical gigs that you keep talking about, pay you a salary high enough for you to pay a real poor smart person to help you do your job for you, at the very least tutor you.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
To anybody who thinks I’m lying about these Asians and their cheating scandals just look up what happened to the principal of Stuyvesant high school.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...l-rampant-at-disgraced-stuyvesant-school/amp/

This doesn’t even include the one that happened in 2009 and 2012.

Even those Asian kids say it themselves:

“ the suspension of a dozen kids, academic dishonesty is rampant at the city’s educational crown jewel, students say“

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Anyone that believes a single test should have this much of an impact on someone's life is a clown. In every other aspect of life it comes down to multiple factors to suceed. If Asians are as advanced as they tell themselves this should be light work.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
I don't think the issue is that Asians are 'better' at cheating than anyone else, the problem is the 'Asians are inherently smarter' stereotype (which is fairly modern btw) allows for their cheating to go un-questioned/un-checked through the educational system and allows for them to basically horde opportunities for upward mobility via education under the guise of just being 'inherently intelligent' ... it plays out more obviously in the college admission process. Asians have the same MO across ethnic lines.... they move to school-districts where the quality of education has already been inflated by US standards because the school-district is primarily white, then they game that system through cheating and tutoring and appear to be 'the smartest of the smart' 'even smarter than whites' which gives them inflated status in the academic realm - they occupy the national honor-society, valedictorian and other academic-merit dependent positions on often false premises and then use those to enter into top universities.

It's not just about the 'cheating,' it's about the underlying arrogance they have and the belief that they somehow deserve more or better because their kids take more time out of the day to memorize answers. They really act like blacks and Latinos are not worthy of the same educational opportunities and that's because they also have bought into the hype that they are inherently smarter... anything that challenges that, they don't like.

Despite recent phenom, tutoring had been considered taboo in the white community..... only 'dumb' kids needed tutors; Asians are changing the game and tutors have become a sign of wealth and a resource in aiding to appear more intelligent than one is naturally.

At the end of the day, socio-economics should not have an impact on the quality of education a child receives. Not all parents can afford after-school tutoring and that should not be the decisive factor of getting into better schools.

No one is saying 'they cheat' as a way of glassing over the fact that they stress education in their culture, it's very true that they do, but the fact is, the stressing of education is not what causes them to 'be smarter' or "work harder', it's what causes them to 'cheat more'....and what gives them this inflated sense of self and the opinion that they do not need to share with blacks and Hispanics who they believe are inherently dumber than them...they use the test as proof though the test is likely dependent on socio-economics.
BoilingSlipperyIberianemeraldlizard-size_restricted.gif