Racial Whitening - Solution To The Negro Problem

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't pay child support. And ur just making shyt up now. You're using colixagerations to claim that biracial people hate blacks more than pure whites. it's hard to take you seriously when you're arguing like that.
let me get this right, you abandon your seed and leave them in the hands of their white mother, white grand parents, white aunts, uncles, cousins--and you want to pretend he'll turn out like frederick douglass? you aint going to be able to dikk your way out of white supremacy.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
i feel different about it. black folks in america have spent hundreds of years earning our specific genetics, and crafting our own unique culture.

i dont see why we should hand that over to pasty cacs just because nikkas wanna run away from their blackness.
What do you mean by "hand our culture over".

Could you elaborate because my comment was geared towards the general fear of black not existing on this planet.

When it comes to black Americans specifically. We are on a sinking ship regardless. Like every other race in his country, we fighting for limited resources on a sinking ship.

twhatever

we had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun
Daps
In either scenario,black women would have to have pretty low standards.

Black men marry interracially,but procreate with black women to stave off black "genetic annihilation". =Black women settle for mistress status & non-black women are given commitment & their kids are raised in financially stable/2 parent households & granted any inheritance available.

Black men marry black women,but procreate interracially to facilitate genetic annihilation of non-blacks =black women settling for a broken marriage & probably(justifiably) sued for child support by non-black mothers which reduces the household income.Also claims of inheritance down the line from illegitimate kids(again,justifiably).

No thanks.I have standards.:mjlol:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What do you mean by "hand our culture over".

Could you elaborate because my comment was geared towards the general fear of black not existing on this planet.

When it comes to black Americans specifically. We are on a sinking ship regardless. Like every other race in his country, we fighting for limited resources on a sinking ship.

and thats how alot of you dudes feel. "the black race is a sinking ship, so we might as well breed ourselves out. "

instead of getting in the game to fight for finite resources. nikkas subconsciously try to breed into other groups that already have a slice at the table.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
los angeles

and i already know nikkas will pretend its a regional issue. but as i've stated, we already see racial whitening.

I think it may be a regional thing. Here in Florida if you're mixed...you're willingly embracing black and dating black men/women.

Mowgli has a point, it's always about the man. A mixed child most commonly follows their fathers lead, long as their father is strong. Mowgli's child will be raised as a black. Will identify as black. Same for any other mixed child so long as their black father isn't a c00n.

On the other hand, a mixed child with a cac father will follow that cac example and attempt to emulate him.

That's why it's more important for black women to not procreate with white men. Those mixed children will mostly idolizes cac culture.

The problem comes in when the black father isn't present and leaves the white mother and her father to imprint culture on the mixed child.

Also, a mixed child, is 50/50. It depends upon who they choose as a mate. If they go black, that child will for all intents be black. If they go white their child will be a step closer to being white.

With all this said, I prefer a black male to marry a black woman. Why settle for a inferior product?

Canon

Veteran
Daps
:mjpls:dating pawgs just helps me reaffirm my blackness(Black Femic*nt)

:mjpls:i deal with problems all day i don' t need them at home(Azaelia Banks)

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, the only thing that's holding me back is the fact that I'm kinda ugly. Besides that, I'd be the whole package. What do I do? Get a nose job? Lighten my skin? Give myself a whole make over and hopefully some black guy is going to procrate with me? :heh:
First of all, I live in Canada and you already have a small sample of BM to choose from and the ones I'd like are procreating with white chicks..so...do I have to outsource my procreation prospects?

Girl dating is all about location location location just like real estate. In this new world women have to think like men. Do you know ugly men fly all around the world to date and find women. I worked with a white dude who was hump back of Notre Dame ugly. Thus dude flew all the way to small towns of Russia to meet women.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
let me get this right, you abandon your seed and leave them in the hands of their white mother, white grand parents, white aunts, uncles, cousins--and you want to pretend he'll turn out like frederick douglass? you aint going to be able to dikk your way out of white supremacy.

I could care less what he turns into. He will be 50% black. Its about genes not culture.