JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
this Kill Haole day actually exist or is it more White Supremacist propaganda?

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
I live in Hawaii now and I'll tell you I never experienced racism but the natives thinks they can get away with saying the n word I had to press a few

As far as hating white people yes they do even in the police force the natives are more chill and laxed while the whites are robo cops

The whites pushed the natives and took over Waikiki with tourism the rent is ridiculous here highest homeless per capita as far as the other island the island of Maui is in a state where they might try to push more tourism and hotels they recently closed the sugar plantations which is set up for prime real estate to build but the sugar cane is still their so it's like what do you do

I work for the electrical company here and when I visited Maui I saw them adding another sub station in that area close to the sugar plantations so I assume they are going to build up in that area

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
This thread made me think of this video. Guy yelling, "fukk white people! " at white people. :jawalrus:

One of the few states I havent been to. My friend mentioned something about this years ago but I had no idea. White people should always feel very uncomfortable where they are not native IMO.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I live in Hawaii now and I'll tell you I never experienced racism but the natives thinks they can get away with saying the n word I had to press a few

As far as hating white people yes they do even in the police force the natives are more chill and laxed while the whites are robo cops

The whites pushed the natives and took over Waikiki with tourism the rent is ridiculous here highest homeless per capita as far as the other island the island of Maui is in a state where they might try to push more tourism and hotels they recently closed the sugar plantations which is set up for prime real estate to build but the sugar cane is still their so it's like what do you do

I work for the electrical company here and when I visited Maui I saw them adding another sub station in that area close to the sugar plantations so I assume they are going to build up in that area
The natives are just as corrupt and that's why they're losing. It'd be too easy for them to stop the Japanese and Chinese from buying land and sitting on it, it'd be too easy for them to not invest in a bullshyt rail system to nowhere. Instead they run that brudda brudda hook up in every lane that they still have (police, docks, construction, shipping, etc) until it gets smashed by a politician who's in the pocket of some different offshore investment group.

They don't take care of their own people in a sense that's gonna keep their island intact. When I first got here I was sympathetic, but now? They'll be completely screwed off their islands in just two more generations and it'll be because their priorities were all jacked. Even now they're more focused on legalizing weed sales and giving airport security to private companies versus fixing their atrocious public schools and getting local infrastructure rebuilt by local companies that won't take 3 months to lay one brick.

All these tourists don't vote. They can't keep blaming them for it. If their farms weren't using legit slave labor in some areas and the island as a whole decided to get with the times (and that doesn't mean abandoning traditions at all) then they wouldn't be getting slapped by more efficient businesses.

They cool ppl tho for the most part :ehh:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
If you want to ride off the word of a middle-aged lame taking videos of himself riding around going nowhere in a tanktop while he bytches about the world then do you :whistle:

:rudy:
Calm down emotional bytch nikka! :mjlol:

If you disagree with what dude had to say about his perspective regarding racism in Hawaii then so be it! :manny:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:rudy:
Calm down emotional bytch nikka! :mjlol:

If you disagree with what dude had to say about his perspective regarding racism in Hawaii then so be it! :manny:
Okay well I disagree :mjgrin: I'm not saying its perfect out here, its not perfect anywhere. But this "they hate us" shyt shouldn't be a factor in any of it. That type of hate can't have any influence on how you live your life. If it does, then you're just accepting the L for cheap.

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
The natives are just as corrupt and that's why they're losing. It'd be too easy for them to stop the Japanese and Chinese from buying land and sitting on it, it'd be too easy for them to not invest in a bullshyt rail system to nowhere. Instead they run that brudda brudda hook up in every lane that they still have (police, docks, construction, shipping, etc) until it gets smashed by a politician who's in the pocket of some different offshore investment group.

They don't take care of their own people in a sense that's gonna keep their island intact. When I first got here I was sympathetic, but now? They'll be completely screwed off their islands in just two more generations and it'll be because their priorities were all jacked. Even now they're more focused on legalizing weed sales and giving airport security to private companies versus fixing their atrocious public schools and getting local infrastructure rebuilt by local companies that won't take 3 months to lay one brick.

All these tourists don't vote. They can't keep blaming them for it. If their farms weren't using legit slave labor in some areas and the island as a whole decided to get with the times (and that doesn't mean abandoning traditions at all) then they wouldn't be getting slapped by more efficient businesses.

They cool ppl tho for the most part :ehh:

All true matson has the island by the balls same with the electric company until solar finally came but even still they hold a monopoly

The rail system was the biggest fail and waste of money and the should've thought about the infrastructure earlier when they saw the rise in population