⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
This ain't about blk racism b/c that can be a white talking point where whites try to deflect from locals not liking pasties in their country.

Family members say Hawaiians get distrustful of ALL groups including blks but it's NOTHING like open outright hate of whites.

Even whites in travel forums who travelled with blk friends indicated this.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
White people deserve to be hated. They're literally a walking virus. A plague. Parasites. If only native populations killed these muthaphuckas on sight the moment they showed on their shores. Imagine how much more better this world would be.

Last edited:

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Hawaii has enough problems
  • Most expensive state in the union
  • Homeless and drug problem is rampant throughout the islands
  • Racism is directed to all mainlanders, not just whites. Just because a few native Hawaiians showed you love doesn't mean everyone has that experience.

:mjpls:

I'm getting good at this. Can spot em a mile away looking through a straw...

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Also pls don't think I'm above posting bait threads to expose white sympathizers and trolls. We not talking about pan-African racism. We talking about anti-white sentiment which is real.

"B-b-but dey don't like anybody...":camby:

"Don't talk bout massa like dat, if dey ain't Massa's friend dey ain't our friend either!":rudy::camby:
Nobody said Hawaiians were allies. The point is to expose anti-white sentiment.
Check yourself and get ur apolegetic asses outta here. :camby:
I'm real good at chess and your agenda is apparent...transparent...like that pasty ass skin of urs.:demonic:

Last edited:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
you really gotta relax with the assumptions because you taking issues with non truths.

My mother is retired Airforce and i was her Dependent. only living in Harlem up until at 9 i had never experienced racism and Hawaii was a Rude awakening and a mortifying experience.

whats your point/angle here? what do you have to say about the issue?

I already spoke my piece about my experience in Hawaii.

I asked because most motherfukkers on here talk about places like they been to but never have..you said you were therefore I respect your commentary on it..that's it, nikka.

Tried to bring levity to exchange by the Air Force remark since I'm partial to the USMC but you seem like you got several items lodged in ya ass this morning so fukk ya.

Gotdamn, now I remember why I really don't fukk with your motherfukkin ass...I keep getting you confused with the breh @CashmereEsquire

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I was considering retiring there at one point... Liked the idea of just being on a tropical island away from all the bs. But Hawaii has a great set of problems from what I've read and understand
It's expensive to live there,if you were native & could grow most of your food & had a taste for the local cuisine

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
in general no one does. But the average agression from Hawaiians towards black people exceeds that of even white people. The hate is on another level.
Go make a thread about it. Otherwise I've heard similar talking points from white supremacists trying to deflect from worldwide resentment about their colonization activities.:camby:
@BmoreGorilla

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
I lived there for 3 years. The fact of the matter is they want all non native muthafukkas to get the fukk on off the island. They hate the Cac the most because he essentially ruined the lifestyle/culture..the face of the clear enemy is white. Second they hate Japanese tourist as the wealthy Japanese are buying up land and property along with the Cacs....literally buying Hawaii. All others including black folks are cool until you overstep your boundaries, they welcome black folks into family shyt tho. There are some areas on the islands that they seek isolation...if you caught out there...sorry for you. A black dude more than likely can :whoa: his way out of a beating, that Haole getting :demonic:10 times out of 10.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The usual CAC bullshyt. I hope y'all talk that same shyt to your white boss that you do online.

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
Went to Honolulu years ago with my family, I was pretty young but I did notice white tourists getting the :mjpls: stare a lot :mjlol: