O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Okay well I disagree :mjgrin: I'm not saying its perfect out here, its not perfect anywhere. But this "they hate us" shyt shouldn't be a factor in any of it. That type of hate can't have any influence on how you live your life. If it does, then you're just accepting the L for cheap.

The issue at hand is that you jumped the gun & formed an immediate opinion without watching the videos first (which is clearly evident based on your comments).

If you want to ride off the word of a middle-aged lame

:usure:

Dude was a former DJ for Vanilla Ice & Usher, is originally from Hawaii plus he's Black/Samoan, so his thoughts on Hawaii & racism are just as or more valid than your own.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
The issue at hand is that you jumped the gun & formed an immediate opinion without watching the videos first (which is clearly evident based on your comments).

:usure:

Dude was a former DJ for Vanilla Ice & Usher, is originally from Hawaii plus he's Black/Samoan, so his thoughts on Hawaii & racism are just as or more valid than your own.
Old heads bore me :yeshrug:

also, samoa =/= hawaii

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Moms used to live in Hawaii, and this lady who was working on her house was telling us a story about how when she wa walking along the road one day, some Hawaiians rolled up and threw a bottle at her her, hitting her in the head with it.

Her eyes were watering up as she was telling me the story, and I was struggling to keep from laughing my ass off.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
It really ain't even that general.

They don't like pompous military pricks (and if you're black and in Hawaii, odds are you're military so you have that stereotype to dodge more than any of the pure racial BS they see on TV). They don't like certain japanese investors - its disingenuous to say that they don't like all japanese because there's the families that were directly put in camps by the US military during WWII and they're seen as solid contributors to the community now.

Even when it comes to white people, they ain't even busting ass on-sight like that. Its really about as neutral as you can get in America.... which is just madness for white americans.

Exactly.

That's crazy how black people have significantly different experiences there. Tariq Nasheed has been going there since the Macklesson days and said a big reason was the lack of direct racism. He said he felt free and wrote his books there. Maybe different islands have different attitudes?

It's like someone saying that LA is a racist place for Black people. You talking Santa Monica, Long Beach, Inglewood, Hollywood, Pasadena, or East LA?

No one experience going to explain it for everyone. Like I said, I know some of the Japanese people there were anti-Black, but where in the USA are you not going to find something like that?

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
cacs getting a taste of their own medicine.... I have no sympathy for them

giphy.gif

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
There's tension with black people there also,

Theres a instagram guy
http://instagram.com/supervillain909
I follow who said he moved to Hawaii and he saw a sign that said ****** written on it a week in. It's in one of his old posts, I don't wanna look for it.

And he was called a ****** by some dude he got in argument with at the supermarket.

Here's a another video about black racism in Hawaii

maybe white people that lived out there wrote it :mjpls:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Been twice. They were nice to my black ass.

They don't fukk with white people though. I had a native Hawaiian come up to me in on a beach full of white people asking me to watch her shyt because she don't trust them...She was so fukking fine!!

Anyway they really don't fukk with white people and I don't blame them.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly let's not spin this....

They HATE the whites for their Arrogance in dominating them economically

But at the end of the day if Hawaiians had to choose the last thing they would want to do is align themselves with OUR BLACK AZZES

NOBODY WANTS TO BE LIKE US....

We have nothing to offer

Whites WEALTH still will suppress all this Angst amongst the yellow natives of Hawaii

If you wanna go to WAR they better get their money right ...

And Hawaiians are in no position to secede much less antagonize American White folks

They Betta sit they AZZES down and keep patronizing the tourists...

..or what?