Daps
Also pls don't think I'm above posting bait threads to expose white sympathizers and trolls. We not talking about pan-African racism. We talking about anti-white sentiment which is real.

"B-b-but dey don't like anybody...":camby:

"Don't talk bout massa like dat, if dey ain't Massa's friend dey ain't our friend either!":rudy::camby:
Nobody said Hawaiians were allies. The point is to expose anti-white sentiment.
Check yourself and get ur apolegetic asses outta here. :camby:
I'm real good at chess and your agenda is apparent...transparent...like that pasty ass skin of urs.:demonic:
please make said threads.. lets get expose all these dap-fishing, plat-seeking c00ns the fukk up outta here.. :blessed:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
The usual CAC bullshyt. I hope y'all talk that same shyt to your white boss that you do online.
I do. I seek controversial discourse with everybody I meet. Especially in academia.

Had a white dude literally walk away from a conversation with me the other day. I work at a private pool part time so I get pulled into all kinds of discussions.

So of course we start talking about politics. So the way whites deal with how shytty Conservativism is in our country is to complain about "the complainers"--ya know, people who are actually protesting legitimate inequalities like blks killed in cold blood in the streets or how a blk person is more likely to get life in jail just based off the color of their skin.

So one gets started on how "ghetto people" get ALL this welfare money and how it's fukking the economy.

I kindly pull up several studies about how corporate welfare is about 5 times worse and has created redistribution of wealth but how whites are brainwashed into directing their ire at the poor minorities and allowing the elites to make them vote to their own detriment to get the big blk/brown/other bougieman.

(It doesn't help that they don't know I've been studying this shyt for yrs and they think I'm just some broke pool monitor. Half of em don't even realize how active I am in the community. Or that I have a study in press.)

Anyhoo, he legit gets up and walks away. When he comes back I'm ever so helpful and willing to talk about private companies shytting on Africa and how much better the continent was b4 colonization. Or how blk communities get punished when they do try to establish economically productive towns and cities. Showed them blk Wallstreet.

Then I kindly let them borrow some sunscreen b/c they were really red. :francis:
:lolbron::mjlol:

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
I lived there for 3 years. The fact of the matter is they want all non native muthafukkas to get the fukk on off the island. They hate the Cac the most because he essentially ruined the lifestyle/culture..the face of the clear enemy is white. Second they hate Japanese tourist as the wealthy Japanese are buying up land and property along with the Cacs....literally buying Hawaii. All others including black folks are cool until you overstep your boundaries, they welcome black folks into family shyt tho. There are some areas on the islands that they seek isolation...if you caught out there...sorry for you. A black dude more than likely can :whoa: his way out of a beating, that Haole getting :demonic:10 times out of 10.

yup

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
@Booksnrain

How are you a stoner and work at a school? :patrice:
:lolbron:Not a stoner lol but I do eat the occasional edible when I'm with friends in states where it's legal.(Tryin to blow up my spot:ufdup:Word to Denver!)
But yeah, Its called summers off and weekends. Also I still work with students as personal clients but I no longer work at a school district.
(Told a racist principal off and they blackballed me, even got a blk male principal to go along with it...but that's another story for another time.:francis:) Instead I'm in the 2nd yr of my PhD and I get paid off my grants and scholarships and my assistantship. Transferring to another school for research next semester (I use research as an excuse to travel:whew:) I also volunteer with disabled youth so they have more opportunities. One of my students has transitioned to a job at the library as a book shelver. It only pays $13/per hr but it's a big deal when he has Down's syndrome and most people think he's only capable of wearing a helmet.:mjlol: It's a charmed life but I love it.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I got love out in Maui when I went on a family vacation years ago. Black folks can move freely out there.. But you could tell there was some tension even ten years ago between the native Hawaiians and white folks. Long time coming.
I had a Mexican breh tell me back in 95 that Hawaiians wasn't fukking with white folks like that. Said it was nothing for a white boy get whooped just because. Went out there and like you said, got mad love and had zero problems

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
:lolbron:Not a stoner lol but I do eat the occasional edible when I'm with friends in states where it's legal.(Tryin to blow up my spot:ufdup:Word to Denver!)
But yeah, Its called summers off and weekends. Also I still work with students as personal clients but I no longer work at a school district.
(Told a racist principal off and they blackballed me, even got a blk male principal to go along with it...but that's another story for another time.:francis:) Instead I'm in the 2nd yr of my PhD and I get paid off my grants and scholarships and my assistantship. Transferring to another school for research next semester (I use research as an excuse to travel:whew:) I also volunteer with disabled youth so they have more opportunities. One of my students has transitioned to a job at the library as a book shelver. It only pays $13/per hr but it's a big deal when he has Down's syndrome and most people think he's only capable of wearing a helmet.:mjlol: It's a charmed life but I love it.

Congratulation you seem to live a very fulfilling life :ehh: