Daps
Got people in here acting like Hawaiians love us or something. we are a rare unknown so we arent perceived as a threat but dont mistake that for love or something.
you ever been to Hawaii..? because, i have with alot of brothers.. im speaking from personal experience.. theres Black folks out there right now, who would tell you the same thing.. hell.. i got a close friend stationed out there, right now..

again.. they showed us nothing but love..

their real big issue is White folks bringing all that meth over there.. as, well as trying to control/buy all their land.. Mark Zuckerberg tried.. took them to court, and fell back real quick..

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Hawaiians also dont like black people

Exactly let's not spin this....

They HATE the whites for their Arrogance in dominating them economically

But at the end of the day if Hawaiians had to choose the last thing they would want to do is align themselves with OUR BLACK AZZES

NOBODY WANTS TO BE LIKE US....

We have nothing to offer

Whites WEALTH still will suppress all this Angst amongst the yellow natives of Hawaii

If you wanna go to WAR they better get their money right ...

And Hawaiians are in no position to secede much less antagonize American White folks

They Betta sit they AZZES down and keep patronizing the tourists...

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Got people in here acting like Hawaiians love us or something. we are a rare unknown so we arent perceived as a threat but dont mistake that for love or something.

You dudes act like everyone is the same you cant speak for a whole group of people. its black people that don't like black people does that mean every black person feels that way.

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
I was in Hawaii earlier in the year. I personally didn't experience any of this but i remember our Uber driver had a "free hawaii" or some shyt like that bumper sticker and I was talking to her about it and she says there's a movement over there amongst natives to get succession from Hawaii. That shyt has always been around but I guess it's started to grow bigger the last few years. :yeshrug: good for them. The history of Hawaii is fukked up . Glad I got to go see it though, it was beautiful

Daps
Reppin
NULL
At least you speak what you experienced..I had no problems.

Bigger issue I have now is that you were in the Air Force.
you really gotta relax with the assumptions because you taking issues with non truths.

My mother is retired Airforce and i was her Dependent. only living in Harlem up until at 9 i had never experienced racism and Hawaii was a Rude awakening and a mortifying experience.

whats your point/angle here? what do you have to say about the issue?

Daps
You dudes act like everyone is the same you cant speak for a whole group of people. its black people that don't like black people does that mean every black person feels that way.
alot of people in this thread constantly talk down on Black folks..

so, of course they want Black folks to think nobody likes us.. :mjpls:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Hawaii has enough problems
  • Most expensive state in the union
  • Homeless and drug problem is rampant throughout the islands
  • Racism is directed to all mainlanders, not just whites. Just because a few native Hawaiians showed you love doesn't mean everyone has that experience.