mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Wow, I'm actually heading to Hawaii next week. Seems like I might see some f#ckery out there :ehh:

Sounds like colonizer problems to me :yeshrug:

I've never heard of any black people have any similar experiences with Native Hawaiians. If anything, they get treated like family by natives. Because the Native Hawaiians understand that they're victims of white supremacy just like blacks are here in the mainland. Not to mention, some Hawaiians understand a past connection to African ancestry, so they're on game.

Me and the natives going to be hitting colonizers with the :mjpls: on Waikiki Beach

Peace

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
:lolbron:
Wow, I'm actually heading to Hawaii next week. Seems like I might see some f#ckery out there :ehh:

Sounds like colonizer problems to me :yeshrug:

I've never heard of any black people have any similar experiences with Native Hawaiians. If anything, they get treated like family by natives. Because the Native Hawaiians understand that they're victims of white supremacy just like blacks are here in the mainland. Not to mention, some Hawaiians understand a past connection to African ancestry, so they're on game.

Me and the natives going to be hitting colonizers with the :mjpls: on Waikiki Beach

Peace
Cousin reported clubs where whites weren't allowed...nothing but brown and blk skin...
Some white people complained to the local authorities.
People acted like this was false...and then did it again the next night... LMAO!

:russ: Dat trollage!!!:lolbron:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
My neighbors are from Hawaii

And man they hate towards white people who go to the island is off the chart..

They said they view every white person a threat to their island because they know they want to change Hawaii to white island..

Can't hate on them for protecting they shyt..

ImGucci

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NY
There's tension with black people there also,

Theres a instagram guy
http://instagram.com/supervillain909
I follow who said he moved to Hawaii and he saw a sign that said ****** written on it a week in. It's in one of his old posts, I don't wanna look for it.

And he was called a ****** by some dude he got in argument with at the supermarket.

Here's a another video about black racism in Hawaii

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
There's tension with black people there also,

Theres a instagram guy I follow who said he moved to Hawaii and he saw a sign that said ****** written on it a week in.

And he was called a ****** by some dude he got in argument with at the supermarket.
Post the gram.

@JP_614 they saying you getting accosted bruj

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Pineapple chicken
21njh2g.png

wat6rr.jpg

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
"It is a hateful place to live if you are white," wrote a woman on one Hawaii website's comments section. A Hawaii native who is white wrote, "Racism exists in Hawaii. My whole life I've never really felt welcome here." A sailor stationed at Pearl Harbor added that "this island is the most racist place I have ever been in my life."

1428418639-d2436d6c6a8200a35d65ab4efa46a31a-600x397.jpg