☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No, we should use a word of African origin, like obroni.
Jabroni? :troll:

giphy.gif

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I am black. You're not. That shyt you're spewing is offensive as fukk. fukk u

How is it offensive to say that Hawaiians don't give a fukk about MY BLACK AZZ

I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT..I BEEN BLACK SINCE THE 70s the era I was born in

Trash azz ya cumbucket mama should be arrested for littering

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
I remember reading an article about two Hawaiian dudes calling a black American man a ****** and beating his brains out, murdering him in a bar, and this was back when some of those people still looked like us(white Americans used to call Hawaiians lava ******s and pineapple ******s) so I'd imagine the modern day part cac, korean, Filipino, Japanese mixed Hawaiians aren't too fund of us. Can't remember what decade this happened in. They most likely aren't too fund of any foreigners. I really couldn't give a shyt either way.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I remember reading an article about two Hawaiian dudes calling a black American man a ****** and beating his brains out, murdering him in a bar, and this was back when some of those people still looked like us(white Americans used to call Hawaiians lava ******s and pineapple ******s) so I'd imagine the modern day part cac, korean, Filipino, Japanese mixed Hawaiians aren't too fund of us. Can't remember what decade this happened in. They most likely aren't too fund of any foreigners. I really couldn't give a shyt either way.
:laff::laff::laff:

just looked up lava ******s and pineapple ******s, they refer to Hawaians and Polynesians respectively

we should start call white folks ******s