™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Bro, wherever cacs have gone, they have been hated.

Cacs are the only people unable to see their devlish ways. Every other group understands them.

I hate then people of color say this. WP understand themselves very well. It's you who don't get them if you really think they don't "understand."

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I did too. I didn't even know Hawaiians hated white people like that. I've read this whole thread for almost an hour last night.

Shout out to the OP for this thread.
It's an important part of breaking the Infinite Tsukuyomi. Whites put a LOT of stock in their image for a reason. They are able to recruit footsoldiers from other races b/c their propaganda machine is so strong.

Look at all the deflection in this thread simply for pointing out that whites aren't universally loved but that's what they want u to think.

Morpheus told us: "That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
I do. I seek controversial discourse with everybody I meet. Especially in academia.

Had a white dude literally walk away from a conversation with me the other day. I work at a private pool part time so I get pulled into all kinds of discussions.

So of course we start talking about politics. So the way whites deal with how shytty Conservativism is in our country is to complain about "the complainers"--ya know, people who are actually protesting legitimate inequalities like blks killed in cold blood in the streets or how a blk person is more likely to get life in jail just based off the color of their skin.

So one gets started on how "ghetto people" get ALL this welfare money and how it's fukking the economy.

I kindly pull up several studies about how corporate welfare is about 5 times worse and has created redistribution of wealth but how whites are brainwashed into directing their ire at the poor minorities and allowing the elites to make them vote to their own detriment to get the big blk/brown/other bougieman.

(It doesn't help that they don't know I've been studying this shyt for yrs and they think I'm just some broke pool monitor. Half of em don't even realize how active I am in the community. Or that I have a study in press.)

Anyhoo, he legit gets up and walks away. When he comes back I'm ever so helpful and willing to talk about private companies shytting on Africa and how much better the continent was b4 colonization. Or how blk communities get punished when they do try to establish economically productive towns and cities. Showed them blk Wallstreet.

Then I kindly let them borrow some sunscreen b/c they were really red. :francis:
:lolbron::mjlol:
Hey sis link me to your studies. I need to start catching up and g checking people on this:ohhh:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Exactly let's not spin this....

They HATE the whites for their Arrogance in dominating them economically

But at the end of the day if Hawaiians had to choose the last thing they would want to do is align themselves with OUR BLACK AZZES

NOBODY WANTS TO BE LIKE US....

We have nothing to offer

Whites WEALTH still will suppress all this Angst amongst the yellow natives of Hawaii

If you wanna go to WAR they better get their money right ...

And Hawaiians are in no position to secede much less antagonize American White folks

They Betta sit they AZZES down and keep patronizing the tourists...

@Gonzo phaggot azz NEGGED me for this post....Lmao...Ya mama a SODOMITE mane..U AINT BLACK

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I don't know much about Hawaii culture, but to be honest if they're way more hostile to whites than black people, then that's how it should be as standard all over the world.

People don't have any real good reason to hate us the way they do. They only parrot what they get from europeans. When they talk negatively about black folks 9 times out of 10 it's always in reference to a few street thugs, drug dealers etc but they can't point the finger at us for wiping out entire populations, marginalising others or spreading diseases or making laws that devastate entire lives etc. We've historically been the most open and embracing group of people on the planet since the beginning while whites are the most soulless and destructive.

I'm amazed that this mentality even exists. When I went to Gambia I could sense they weren't fukking with cacs either but they had no choice because their economy relies a lot on tourism. That's the closest to this I've personally seen. Everywhere else kisses white ass.
Its television and movies that cacs finance.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
7 Reasons Hawaii Hates You

7 Reasons Hawaii Hates You
By Liz Beacon. Last edited by Marios Alexandrou.

Flickr by Hawaii Air National Guard
Doesn't it seem kind of weird that Hawaii is a US state? It's about 2,500 miles from California's east coast and has a completely different history than the mainland US.

Until 1898, Hawaii functioned perfectly fine as an independent nation. That was the year that Hawaii became a US territory and the government forced Queen Liliuokalani out of power. It later became a state in 1959.

You might think, so what? That's all history, right?

Think again. Consider the perspective of Hawaii's native people. To natives, a bunch of Europeans showed up one day and decided to make major changes to their culture. If, say, Germany took over your state, wouldn't you be pissed?

Oh, and then Germany sent so many of its people to live in your state that you can't even get around by speaking your native tongue anymore. So this foreign country has essentially forced you to revoke your heritage and follow its culture instead.

Yeah, we thought so.

2. You Sound Like an Ass
hawaii-hang-loose.jpg
Image via Flickr by Kojach
Just so you know, you don't sound cool when you try to use Hawaiian words while visiting Hawaii. When you mispronounce simple words like “aloha” and “nani,” you sound like an ass.

Here's the deal, it's about as acceptable for a mainlander to use Hawaiian words as it is for a white person to call a black person the N-word. You don't know what you're saying; you don't know how to say it; and you have no right to appropriate another culture's language.

To reiterate: you sound like an ass, so shut up already before Hawaii punches you.

3. You're Destroying Hawaii's Environment
hawaii-garbage-on-the-beach.jpg
Image via Flickr by Justin Ornellas
Tourists visit Hawaii because they love the sand beaches, lush jungles, and, of course, the warm weather. That seems pretty understandable. Unfortunately, so many tourists want to visit Hawaii that they're screwing up the very things that make them want to go there in the first place.

The state (do not make the mistake of assuming that the state and the native people have the same perspective on anything in Hawaii) plans to accept 262,000 visitors a dayby 2020. That means Hawaii, with its population of 1.8 million people, will have 12.6 million tourists every year.

All of those people are destroying the environment. It doesn't even matter what tourists do. They can pick up after themselves, choose sustainable hotels, and refuse to use plastic bags, but it still doesn't matter because Hawaii cannot support that many people.

The situation is so bad that the Hawaii Ecumenical Coalition issued a declaration in 1989 saying that the Hawaiian Islands and its people faced a state of emergency.

Hawaiians who understand this hate you just for showing up. They don't want your stupid tourism dollars. They want to enjoy their beaches without worrying about sewage backflows.

4. You Helped Ruin Breasts
hawaii-dancing.jpg
Image via Flickr by quinn.anya
Do you know what most Hawaiian women wore before European missionaries showed up? I'll tell you what they didn't wear… shirts! Hawaiian women typically strolled around without anything covering their breasts. And then a bunch of European Catholics came along and said, “Oh my! Cover those things up!”

The men are still pissed off over that one. Some of the women aren't too happy, either.

5. You're Mocking Hawaiian Traditions
hawaii-mocking-attire.jpg
Image via Flickr by garryknight
Now that you've stolen public breasts from the Hawaiian people, how about mocking the rest of the culture by wearing cheap clothes that vaguely imitate items traditionally worn on the islands.

Go ahead, put on that grass skirt made of plastic! Why not wear a feather head dress while you're sitting beside the hotel pool? Hey, it's your vacation, go for it!

If you think that sounds ridiculous, let's turn it around and use it on your culture. Let's say you're a devout Catholic, and here comes someone wearing a big plastic cross or maybe a Pope hat made of cheap materials. Are you offended?

Wait. Before you answer, consider that this type of dress has become acceptable by most of the people around you. When you get upset, they tell you not to be so uptight. I mean, come on, we're just mocking the traditions of your ancestors. Get over it already.

Now how mad would you get when you saw an airplane dumping these offensive cultural parasites on your native soil?

6. The Living Was Easy… Until You Showed Up
hawaii-kayaks-on-the-beach.jpg
Image via Flickr by Sarah_Ackerman
Tourism has made it nearly impossible for average people to live in Hawaii. When you spend your tourism dollars on hotels and condos, you push housing costs so high that the people who actually live in Hawaii can't afford to live in Hawaii.

In 2000, the median cost of a house in Honolulu County was $274,600. By 2009, the median price had reached $552,100. Renting makes life a bit easier, but locals can still expect to spend over $1,000 per month for a small apartment.

Meanwhile, guess how much people get paid in Hawaii? The median household income in 2009 was just barely over $67,700. A family making that much money cannot possibly afford a house that costs half a million dollars.

The state might love your tourism dollars, but the locals know that every dollar you spend makes it harder for them to survive.

7. You Pay Hawaiians to Demean Themselves
hawaii-bobble-doll.jpg
Image via Flickr by Steve Snodgrass
Before you argue that Hawaii has more jobs because of tourism, stop and think about what those jobs entail. You're mostly talking about the kinds of jobs that force scantily clad women to dance on the beach for your entertainment or demand natives to roast pigs for your enjoyment. Yeah, because those traditions were only created for the pleasure of tourists who don't understand a thing about Hawaii's history or people.

Thanks so much for making economic conditions so hard for native Hawaiians that they're forced to demean their customs just to pay the rent.

Hawaii hates you, and it has some pretty good reasons. If you still want to visit, then take some time to remember that you are a visitor. You better act like a visitor if you want people to respect you at all.

^^^^ sounds like a bunch of white guy shyt.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Man you telling me...:snoop:

It be the dustiest, board shorts wearing nikka on they arm whipping they ass and talking shyt about them but they be scared af to leave.

Like I said about that one chick who was scared to go certain places with me. She was Samoan/Tongan... Straight BAD. We were dating but she eventually moved to the big island and got seeded up by a cat that stays in & out of hawaii jail. :snoop:

But yes... If you got a bad local chick you better have hands because that hate gonna come at you like a missile. They gonna do and say some shady shyt.

And Nah my local homie who was in the military STAYED thirsting over white bytches. All of them, he even married one. Cheated on her with another white chick, tried to fukk our white coworker (and was mad when he found out she let me hit:mjlol:) etc.

Maybe it was just him but from what I thought, locals stayed fukking with white girls. I think they just liked to fukk them as like a revenge fetish type shyt but would settle with another local chick.. Especially samoan cats.

Im actually thinking about going back. I still talk to a chick out there and she wants to try a relationship (she got her own business though, making about 10 racks a month) but that aint shyt out there. shyt is expensive as fukk and its very common to see 4-5 people slumming it up in some old shytty house or families having roommates.
Yo these Hawaii jails are a joke.

Wouldn't surprise me if they start shipping inmates to California on some :mjpls: shyt

These women though :noah: I be in 24 hour fitness about to break my neck. You gotta see how they built up Kapolei too.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yo these Hawaii jails are a joke.

Wouldn't surprise me if they start shipping inmates to California on some :mjpls: shyt

These women though :noah: I be in 24 hour fitness about to break my neck. You gotta see how they built up Kapolei too.
Yeah Kapolei had a lot of baddies.

Mililani too.

I heard Kapolei has a mall now. Is that where that gym is?

BIXBY

Pro
Daps
4. You Helped Ruin Breasts
hawaii-dancing.jpg
Image via Flickr by quinn.anya
Do you know what most Hawaiian women wore before European missionaries showed up? I'll tell you what they didn't wear… shirts! Hawaiian women typically strolled around without anything covering their breasts. And then a bunch of European Catholics came along and said, “Oh my! Cover those things up!”

The men are still pissed off over that one. Some of the women aren't too happy, either.

:mjcry: