O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Negro, you're in the military. Of course they hated your ass

I was in Maui and got nothing but love. Ive been twice now and loved it both times.
Nah he's right

Its not as bad as white people but if you black they know you not local, you might get targeted. They don't care if you military or not (especially since a lot of them are military or got fam in military). If they get to know you and you cool then they'll treat you like family. If not, watch your back especially going to certain places.

If anybody ever lived/partied in Waikiki they know that around a certain time at night you might get jumped black or white. These locals jumped these group of young marines and one of the marines actually had a knife and stabbed up a couple people...

But for the most part they will leave you be but Hawaii does have a race issue. Its only in the news now because its mainly against whites

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Blk chick living in Hawaii with her boyfriend

Blk Excellence

Edit: And yeah her BF is blk. Cute little nerdy blk couple living it up in Hawaii.

They at the NEX :mjlol:

Theyre most likely military... Well he is for sure. Probably Navy or airfoce since hes kinda nerdy

Edit: I didn't watch the whole vid. The first place they driving towards is Kanaohe... The marine base. That shyt is BEAUTIFUL over there...

Edit: He's DEFINITELY military... I can tell by the way he wears his facial hair and his watch.

Last edited:

HE_Pennypacker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I was cool with a Hawaiian chick on exchange at uni. She despised white people.

This white girl started popping off to her while she out on the town and she molly whopped her, straight beat the hell out of her. Had her pull her off (I arrived in the middle of it) like "she's already dead":damn:

White girl's friends wanted none of it :whoa:

Saw her the next day and she was like "that felt so satisfying to beat that blonde pig" :pachaha:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
They at the NEX :mjlol:

Theyre most likely military... Well he is for sure. Probably Navy or airfoce since hes kinda nerdy

Edit: I didn't watch the whole vid. The first place they driving towards is Kanaohe... The marine base. That shyt is BEAUTIFUL over there...

Edit: He's DEFINITELY military... I can tell by the way he wears his facial hair and his watch.
I bet! I'm looking at hotel/flight packages now for August.
And aren't they adorable. They both so shy. The kind of people that get forgotten when folks talking shyt about blks.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I don't know much about Hawaii culture, but to be honest if they're way more hostile to whites than black people, then that's how it should be as standard all over the world.

People don't have any real good reason to hate us the way they do. They only parrot what they get from europeans. When they talk negatively about black folks 9 times out of 10 it's always in reference to a few street thugs, drug dealers etc but they can't point the finger at us for wiping out entire populations, marginalising others or spreading diseases or making laws that devastate entire lives etc. We've historically been the most open and embracing group of people on the planet since the beginning while whites are the most soulless and destructive.

I'm amazed that this mentality even exists. When I went to Gambia I could sense they weren't fukking with cacs either but they had no choice because their economy relies a lot on tourism. That's the closest to this I've personally seen. Everywhere else kisses white ass.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
mj-laughing.gif
sounds like paradise breh:wow:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
"It is a hateful place to live if you are white," wrote a woman on one Hawaii website's comments section. A Hawaii native who is white wrote, "Racism exists in Hawaii. My whole life I've never really felt welcome here." A sailor stationed at Pearl Harbor added that "this island is the most racist place I have ever been in my life."

200.gif

small-violin.gif

a54267c7f569dfe5fe69dd93805c57cbc71c43c63e1b6578f68a43400c814217.jpg
That's how I feel about here.