Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm hapa, I'd like to know pretty much everything.
Hawaii feels like it's headed towards 1970s anti-white sentiments again because of the shortage of affordable housing (median house if around $700,000) that's driving up homelessness and increased military presence (military housing subsidies causes greedy landlords to double rents because they know the military will pay it). Tent cities on every island these days. At most Democrat meetings here, I'm one of two brown people.

Another hotel construction boom is also going on, this time with high end hotels. This is causing college grads and even high school grads to get stuck in retail jobs and hospitality careers. STEM majors all moving away, creating a brain drain.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Kingdavidkalakaua_dust.jpg
Kalākaua

The next to the last King of Hawaii kinda looks like Umar.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
She's one of the more progressive members of Congress. However, her foreign policy stance is a major concern. She's been tough for the DNC to wrangle in, and she occasionally leans right in the Middle East.

Senator Mazie Hirono is probably retiring or running for governor, which may open her seat for Tulsi to run for the Senate. Watch for that.

She's mad cool tho. Hung out with her twice. :shaq:
Damn... She's nice :ehh:

tulsi-gabbard.jpg

Edit: She's Samoan :what::why:

@42 Monks this is the shyt I be talking about.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
you really gotta relax with the assumptions because you taking issues with non truths.

My mother is retired Airforce and i was her Dependent. only living in Harlem up until at 9 i had never experienced racism and Hawaii was a Rude awakening and a mortifying experience.

whats your point/angle here? what do you have to say about the issue?
you grow up on Lenox? ever see Cam or Ma$e or the Big L mural?
Well Cam and Ma$e release their collaboration album for me? :mjcry:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
She's one of the more progressive members of Congress. However, her foreign policy stance is a major concern. She's been tough for the DNC to wrangle in, and she occasionally leans right in the Middle East.

Senator Mazie Hirono is probably retiring or running for governor, which may open her seat for Tulsi to run for the Senate. Watch for that.

She's mad cool tho. Hung out with her twice. :shaq:
I like Tulsi - I just can't deny she's an opportunist, frontrunner who grows more and more indifferent about her state.

She's got Senate in the bag tbh

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
They had a high rise fire yesterday that killed 3 at the Marco Polo condos thy didn't have a fire surpress system installed cause it was built in the 70s and wasn't required at the time or some shyt like that

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Holy shyt you Americans love your race-baiting sensationalist bullshyt. Two attacks in ten years (one evidently racial, the other who the fukk knows), three anonymous comments and the mythical ''Kill Haole Day', itself a figment of the sensationalist's media's imagination and suddenly Hawaii is a no-go zone for CACs. :comeon:

Garbage journalism and its pathetic people still fall for this kind of shyt.
It's hilarious these dudes even rejoice over fake articles just let it be something they actually want to hear :mjlol:

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I like Tulsi - I just can't deny she's an opportunist, frontrunner who grows more and more indifferent about her state.

She's got Senate in the bag tbh
Easily got the Senate. The Democratic machine in Hawaii makes almost anything happen.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
They had a high rise fire yesterday that killed 3 at the Marco Polo condos thy didn't have a fire surpress system installed cause it was built in the 70s and wasn't required at the time or some shyt like that
I actually saw that on IG live from one of my homies. Its like anything that happens there is major news

A lot of those old ass condos are from like the 70's. You be paying thousands a month for shyt. Some get renovated though