Rachel Nichols removed from NBA Finals sidelines, replaced by Malika Andrews

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
YOU MEAN TO TELL ME MY MVP JIMMY BUCKETS SPENDS HIS TIME WORKING OUT UNTIL 4AM AND SMASHING MUDMOUTHED YT PPL!?

say it aint so dawg :mjcry:
Jimmy been a fukkin cornball, try hard, appeal to the “hard working white man” black skinned JJ Watt for years. Catch up.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Holding back any excitement or claiming any win until I see what happens with Maria Taylor. They might fade her out and you won't see her on the network anymore. While Rachel Nichols will use here Diane sawyer connections and be on ABC good morning America soon.

Far as Stephen Jackson, he is the epitome of why malcolm x spoke on entertainers and athletes not being qualified to speak on black issues. He can't even think clearly about what point he wants to make.

On one end he wants to lambast black society about expecting hand outs not blaming the white man and going out and getting what's yours, but before then he justifies Rachel Nichols "blaming" someone else or something else for why she isn't getting the position she deserves. Why is that sentiment not there for black people? That it's not about being lazy and blaming the white man as most c00ns like to run to, but it's about us getting what we believe we deserve, just like Rachel Nichols is saying.

Can't the same sentiment of blaming others be applied to Rachel Nichols Stephen jack? Why is it OK for her to blame others for why she got looked over but if black folks do so we just "blaming the white man" and not just "getting it"? He talking out both sides of his neck which goes to show its not about truth for him it's him trying to protect a white colleague at any cost.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
You're limiting the question by saying who reached the level of Strahan who's on the flagship morning show of a network, but that doesn't mean there weren't other successful attempts of athletes to be outside of sports. There's people who see Akbar on American Ninja Warrior every week who know him more as a show host than a defensive end. Dhani Jones had a travel show for a while. Brandon Marshall is building a network of athletes talking about other shyt outside of sports. She's has that potential and she'd be the only one on ESPN right now that I say could actually pull it off up to Strahan's level. ESPN does a great job of producing blowhard jackasses for attention and she ain't one of them. She can easily do Erin/Charissa style work, but from what I see I think she could very much be a Robin Roberts/Michael Strahan. If you want a list of others I think is capable:

1. Tony Romo - This one is pretty self explanatory. He's already talking about expanding into a role with the CBS golf team etc.
2. Grant Hill - I genuinely think the only reason he hasn't pulled a Strahan is because he doesn't want to, but he for damn sure could.
3. Nate Burleson - After the Nickelodeon game last season in the playoffs he showed he should be chasing dollars outside of sports.

If you disagree then you disagree, but I'm not about to put her in a box with Erin Andrews when I don't think they're the same at all.

Now you're moving goalpost :mjlol:

None of those people are doing any of the morning talk shows and opportunities than Strahan does, which is literally what you mentioned talking about Maria Taylor doing and I disagreed with. Strahan is an exception and even you know that, so it's unfair to say that Maria Taylor can take that route of doing morning Talk Shows you mentioned when none else from sports is in that avenue. The guys you mentioned are still mainly involved in sports and don't sorely have the mainstream crossover appeal that he does.

Grant Hill hasn't done the crossover route because he hasn't been given the opportunity and not because he doesn't want to. You'd be lying if you said that the majority of analyst out here would be turning down more high profile gigs if they were given the opportunity. That's essentially why they go into the profession anyways :mjlol:

Justise M

Superstar
Daps

Cac is probably having a major temper tantrum right now so they had to cancel it today
tenor.gif

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Malika looks way better than that fat Pale Face pig. I don't know why the held on to her ugly ass for so long anyway. She is one of the most annoying reporters out there.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
looking at multiple pictures of Rachel Nichols and struggling to figure out which angle is a good looking one for her, cause that bytch look ghoulish in the light :scust:

hair look toupeed on goddamn Jimmy why did you do this
A lot of these NBA players have a white woman fantasy, to the point where they'll take anything that's offered :scust: :dead:

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
looking at multiple pictures of Rachel Nichols and struggling to figure out which angle is a good looking one for her, cause that bytch look ghoulish in the light :scust:

hair look toupeed on goddamn Jimmy why did you do this

You should have seen her the morning Kobe died. They through her on TV without giving her the opportunity to put on that pound of make up.

Stuff of nightmares :scust: