Daps
Another talented oppressed white female punished by the misogynist patricarchy
ab17889114ee882a1e2cf9dcf9ab935d.png

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Y'all are dancing, but I bet MT is about to get cut after the finals too. This feels like they're going to pull one of those "both sides are bad" moves.

CBS should get at her right now to host SEC on CBS. That's honestly just as high profile as a gig as the ESPN NBA host and I can't name who hosts that thing......Only Tim Brando comes to mind. I can't even tell you who their Saturday college basketball OR March Madness host is either.

Yeah Rachel isn't being cut and this doesn't seem like a salvageable relationship so they'll probably just let her go. Which they probably already had decided and that's why the leak was made from someone on MT's side so the public knows what happened

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yeah Rachel isn't being cut and this doesn't seem like a salvageable relationship so they'll probably just let her go. Which they probably already had decided and that's why the leak was made from someone on MT's side so the public knows what happened
Both are terrible and should be gone tbh :yeshrug:. But Nichols should never have a gig again due to her racism that’s been on display for years that people failed to aknowledge

Legalese

Banned
Daps
I don’t see much redeemable qualities in anybody over there besides maybe Rose and a few others

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
Y'all are dancing, but I bet MT is about to get cut after the finals too. This feels like they're going to pull one of those "both sides are bad" moves.

CBS should get at her right now to host SEC on CBS. That's honestly just as high profile as a gig as the ESPN NBA host and I can't name who hosts that thing......Only Tim Brando comes to mind. I can't even tell you who their Saturday college basketball OR March Madness host is either and she can slide into those spots. Everyone at CBS is getting old, except Nate Burleson, and they a few major sports brands on their network.

I think Turner is more likely considering she’s from Georgia. Just got the NHL and I think she would be a breath of fresh air as a studio host there and she can do sideline stuff for MLB and NBA as well.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps

CBS should get at her right now to host SEC on CBS. That's honestly just as high profile as a gig as the ESPN NBA host and I can't name who hosts that thing......Only Tim Brando comes to mind. I can't even tell you who their Saturday college basketball OR March Madness host is either and she can slide into those spots. Everyone at CBS is getting old, except Nate Burleson, and they a few major sports brands on their network.
Once ESPN dropped that "SAS money" line to the NY post it felt like they were positioning to move off Maria. They knew that Nichols leak story was coming and wanted to get ahead of the narrative as best they could.

No matter what happens now the angle will be " bbbbbbut she wanted SAS money!", they played it perfectly.