Racc00n City Police Department gotta be the worst designed building in gaming history

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Also it's :mjlol: how as soon as Leon and Claire show up the few people who are alive end up getting fukked up as soon as they meet them...

Oh I'm a cop that has made it this far but soon as I meet Leon I get ripped in half:mjlol:

Oh I'm a cop who was just chilling in the lobby with a wound but as soon as I meet Leon I get zombietis :mjlol:

Oh I'm a reporter who locked himself in a cell and I have been able to avoid everything but soon as I meet Leon I get choked so hard my eyes pop out :mjlol:

Oh I'm an undercover asian woman who has been creeping around unseen the whole time but soon as I meet Leon I got to save him repeatedly and now I'm fighting monsters every 5 minutes :mjlol:

Oh I'm a scientist hiding his virus but soon as Claire touch down they find it and I got to inject myself now my left arm all fukked up with an eyeball growing out my shoulder :mjlol:

Oh I'm a little girl doing a good job of hiding but soon as I meet Claire I'm getting chased by mutated daddy and a nikka in a trench coat:mjlol:...by the way I'm also now having to hide from a child killer probably pedo police chief:mjlol:

Even Mr X isn't safe:mjlol:...soon as he get close enough to Claire and Sherry in the elevator what happen:mjlol:

These two have the worst fukking luck:mjlol:...i swear if i saw them in real life i'm quitting my job and moving to another country...telling my wife and kids they can fukk around if they want to :mjlol:
:jbhmm::patrice:

:gladbron::whoo::krs:

I never thought about that before :mjlol:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Can we talk about Leon trying to get the p*ssy even after a helicopter explodes near them which attracts every undead thing towards them?

These two standing on opposite sides of the gate and flirting like we are in the middle of a Dawson's Creek episode.

Leon had to be like, "CLAIRE IT'S TIME TO GO. NOW!!!" and her ass was still :takedat:

My wife was watching like :what:.

:mjlol:

Last edited:

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
It formerly being an art museum still doesn't explain the puzzles to get places
I mean...it doesn't explain the art either. Ain't no organization gone just say fukk it and leave the art pieces there, even if they shut down. Most the shyt in museums belongs to some other organization or a private collector. RPD was just on that bullshyt.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I prefer the RE: 1.5 police station it looks kinda futuristic but also modern, the blue lighting was great.

evil4.jpg

RE-1.5-RPD.jpg

latest

latest

RE-1.5-Lab.jpg

latest

hqdefault.jpg

1382304773838.jpg

0dHUT2.png

lAtPLks.jpg

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Can we talk about Leon trying to get the p*ssy even after a helicopter explodes near them which attracts every undead thing towards them?

These two standing on opposite sides of the gate and flirting like we are in the middle of a Dawson's Creek episode.

Leon had to be like, "CLAIRE IT'S TIME TO GO. NOW!!!" and her as was still :takedat:

My wife was watching like :what:.

She was flirting back to tho!!!! :lolbron::russ:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This.
They actually tell you that in a brochure but I guess you didn’t read that:francis:

nah this is supposed to be one of those threads where people pretend to be dumb for entertainment purposes. probably found this topic on another board and brought it over here.
fukk both ya debby downer muthafukkas
I been laughing my ass of this whole thread
you 2 must be the dudes who stand and watch other people dance and have a good time at parties