Racc00n City Police Department gotta be the worst designed building in gaming history

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The way you worded this means, you are either a funny ass nikka and/or an excellent salesman. Either way, hold this dap n rep and drinks on me if we connect organically.
I might be both my man :mjgrin:
:SNAKESALUTE:For the rep. Sendín some your way too.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Thinking about it logically it really don't make much sense :mjlol:

Why the hell is there a box with a power panel fuse in it, on top of a bell inside a elevator shaft looking thing?

Why can't Leon just shoot the locks off of doors? Where's the hammer he's using to board up the windows?

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chief: New recruits listen up I’m only gonna tell you this once so pay attention. :ufdup:

This is your standard issue 9mm, but it’s empty. We keep the ammo in a lock box in the basement. To open the box you need the jewel with the RAVEN on it.

You wanna know where the jewel is?:skip:

Remember that painting in my office? Memorize the position of the statues on it. Head to the lobby and position the statues the same way. But don’t fukk it up...there’s spikes in the floor that come out if you do :sas1:

Welcome to RPD!:mjgrin:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Chief: New recruits listen up I’m only gonna tell you this once so pay attention. :ufdup:

This is your standard issue 9mm, but it’s empty. We keep the ammo in a lock box in the basement. To open the box you need the jewel with the RAVEN on it.

You wanna know where the jewel is?:skip:

Remember that painting in my office? Memorize the position of the statues on it. Head to the lobby and position the statues the same way. But don’t fukk it up...there’s spikes in the floor that come out if you do :sas1:

Welcome to RPD!:mjgrin:
Recruit:
tenor.gif

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Also it's :mjlol: how as soon as Leon and Claire show up the few people who are alive end up getting fukked up as soon as they meet them...

Oh I'm a cop that has made it this far but soon as I meet Leon I get ripped in half:mjlol:

Oh I'm a cop who was just chilling in the lobby with a wound but as soon as I meet Leon I get zombietis :mjlol:

Oh I'm a reporter who locked himself in a cell and I have been able to avoid everything but soon as I meet Leon I get choked so hard my eyes pop out :mjlol:

Oh I'm an undercover asian woman who has been creeping around unseen the whole time but soon as I meet Leon I got to save him repeatedly and now I'm fighting monsters every 5 minutes :mjlol:

Oh I'm a scientist hiding his virus but soon as Claire touch down they find it and I got to inject myself now my left arm all fukked up with an eyeball growing out my shoulder :mjlol:

Oh I'm a little girl doing a good job of hiding but soon as I meet Claire I'm getting chased by mutated daddy and a nikka in a trench coat:mjlol:...by the way I'm also now having to hide from a child killer probably pedo police chief:mjlol:

Even Mr X isn't safe:mjlol:...soon as he get close enough to Claire and Sherry in the elevator what happen:mjlol:

These two have the worst fukking luck:mjlol:...i swear if i saw them in real life i'm quitting my job and moving to another country...telling my wife and kids they can fukk around if they want to :mjlol:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chief: You want your paycheck, it's in this safe...
the code is in a music box somewhere in the dog kennel that has to be opened with a jewel somewhere in the library....
the library key is somewhere in a locker..

I dunno which locker :mjgrin:
you shoulda had direct deposit
Chief: Oh ya and I forgot to mention..that safe is actually locked up in the billing office which is closed today. To get in there on weekend shifts, you're going to need to locate these three Macedonian flutes and play them in the right key :mjgrin:

Leon: :beli:

Chief:
tenor.gif

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Boy I bet them racc00n city illegals had a hell of time building that shyt

Guy 1: uh senior chief, we’ve been triggering the electrical grid to make each door open independently based on setting 3 pin codes of which each code guide we placed in 8 different section of the building.......but ummmmm ..........for some reason they no open and I’m trying to clock out to get home to my little mijo

Chief::skip: oh Pedro you’re so dense, before you start triggering the doors you need to find the key that unlocks the safety panel down in the second basement that’s also in the basement interconnected to the Rac00n city high football team locker room

Pedro: um senior........why is it connected to the teams locker room?

Chief:........:jbhmm:............:leostare:........ you know what let’s calll it a night actually, you’re off this project but good news my friend at umbrella Corp says their constructing a new lab and they need some hands, how does 4$ an hour adjususted for inflation sound to you?

Pedro: :manny:

Chief: ok good make sure to bring all of your friends, oh you got dogs too right? They pay extra for that for absolutely no discernible reason, see ya!:jawalrus::mjgrin: