Racc00n City Police Department gotta be the worst designed building in gaming history

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Another thing that kind irked me in the resident evil police station is that the weapons locker had a single shotgun... :beli: which was bullshyt IRL weapon lockers got so REAL firepower I'm getting chased by a damned 7 ft living bioweapon that can punch through walls and kill you and you give me a little itty bitty shotgun???:what:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
By far the worst offender in RE2 remake is the circuit board piece (for the prison) sitting on the shelf next to the bell in the clocktower..
giphy.gif

It's like Clue but designed by the worst most stereotypical stoners :dead:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
By far the worst offender in RE2 remake is the circuit board piece (for the prison) sitting on the shelf next to the bell in the clocktower..
giphy.gif

It's like Clue but designed by the worst most stereotypical stoners :dead:

I was thinking about this too. But one thing I dig is the fact they kept it hella 90's people leaving post-it notes everywhere. But who the fukk designs a sewer system with chess pieces? :russ:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I was thinking about this too. But one thing I dig is the fact they kept it hella 90's people leaving post-it notes everywhere. But who the fukk designs a sewer system with chess pieces? :russ:

Sewer system with chess pieces...:mjlol: gawddamn that shyt was crazy... and keeping a weapon on the wall in a puzzle using 3 other pieces... and you gotta figure a way to get the weapon off the wall and the three other pieces on you and NOT be trapped inside...:deadrose: DA fukk!!!

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Chief: You want your paycheck, it's in this safe...
the code is in a music box somewhere in the dog kennel that has to be opened with a jewel somewhere in the library....
the library key is somewhere in a locker..

I dunno which locker :mjgrin:
you shoulda had direct deposit
And you can enroll for direct deposit by filling in the online form using the symbols on the terminal in the greenhouse control room :troll:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
This reminds of the 'How ineffectual were the police in resident evil' thread back on hamster :mjlol:

Was about to say this. That thread had me in tears.

Talking about how they can afford all this marble art statues and fancy fountains but cant even find a damn gun in a police station :mjlol:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Chief: New recruits listen up I’m only gonna tell you this once so pay attention. :ufdup:

This is your standard issue 9mm, but it’s empty. We keep the ammo in a lock box in the basement. To open the box you need the jewel with the RAVEN on it.

You wanna know where the jewel is?:skip:

Remember that painting in my office? Memorize the position of the statues on it. Head to the lobby and position the statues the same way. But don’t fukk it up...there’s spikes in the floor that come out if you do :sas1:

Welcome to RPD!:mjgrin:

:laff: