Racc00n City Police Department gotta be the worst designed building in gaming history

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This is why I say extreme realism in a game is usually a bad thing.

This dumb ass building design made for one of the goat games. If the devs were busy trying to make it “make sense” game would have been shyt.

Modern games take themselves to seriously at times.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fam there are no bathrooms either :damn:
How the fukk does anyone relieve themselves when the nearest one is on a tram:damn:
They go directly to the sewers? :damn:
resident-evil-2-police-1f.jpg

For real that shyt ALLL THE WAY over to the right side of the building.

Brer Dog

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Chief: You want your paycheck, it's in this safe...
the code is in a music box somewhere in the dog kennel that has to be opened with a jewel somewhere in the library....
the library key is somewhere in a locker..

I dunno which locker :mjgrin:
you shoulda had direct deposit
Type of shyt that makes a sane individual go postal

MQcY28u.png

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I'm trippin off the fact that Leon and Claire basically got they guns in the same damn spot, but somehow Claire walks away with a grenade launcher and Leon walks away with a shotgun but didn't see the other one sitting right there. HOW SWAY?! :martin:

How the fukk they never ran into each other one time? Leon shoulda clapped them cheeks in the video room and recorded it one time for the gram. :pachaha:

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I'm trippin off the fact that Leon and Claire basically got they guns in the same damn spot, but somehow Claire walks away with a grenade launcher and Leon walks away with a shotgun but didn't see the other one sitting right there. HOW SWAY?! :martin:

How the fukk they never ran into each other one time? Leon shoulda clapped them cheeks in the video room and recorded it one time for the gram. :pachaha:
And remember Jill was there even earlier and didn't run in anyone either