Quincy Jones was right: Richard Pryor's Widow Confirms He Slept with Marlon Brando

Dontay Flaco

fka King Napz
Daps
Reppin
VA
Dunno, but I’d take that tweet with a grain of salt. That chick’s a known “all Black men are in the closet” advocate on twitter.
Bruh it's literally in his book.

“After the show, Miles invited me to his dressing room. When I entered he was kissing Dizzy Gillespie, with his tongue and shyt. This made me wonder what kind of shyt he had planned for me but Miles played a different tune with me.”

:dame:

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I heard rumors about Richard Pryor and believed them mostly, I chopped them up to his hard drug use but apparently, he's bisexual and everyone knew. Marlon Brando I've always known was a whole faq. There are old timey pictures of the godfather sucking another man off.

I had no Idea about Marvin Gaye though.

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So, I'm reading Twitter... y'all are missing the best parts of the Quincy Jones interview.

Breh shyt all over the Beatles :russ::mjgrin::salute: :umad::myman:

Between this and dating Ivanka, I know cacs gotta be tight right now. I'm all for anything that triggers cacs.

EDIT: I just found the thread about the interview itself :mjlol:.
So much fukkery :blessed:

Last edited:

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Which part are people shocked about? It's been known Pryor dabbled in gay shyt. Some have even posted videos of him talking about it in his comedy. As for Marvin, his dad was a crossdresser and I think he abused Marvin as well. We already know Marvin used to be into that cuckold shyt.
I believe if you been molested you gotta chill on how far you take sex

Look at Pryor ,Marvin Gaye ,
shyt is scary