Quincy Jones was right: Richard Pryor's Widow Confirms He Slept with Marlon Brando

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
tenor.gif

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
That, and just living in excess. Same with Puffy, Puffy probably has had sex with so many women, so many multiple women, so many times. shyt is just old. You got to try some new shyt just for it to be a new experience. nikka probably need it to be Cassie, two big ass brolic dudes in clown make up, and a nature cd of orchas giving birth in the background just for it to barely move.
Naw bruh, the drugs I understand can cause homosexuality and we all know Richard was a heavy drug user but fukking so many women that you get bored and want dikk is bullshyt to me. Mind you I'm in a monogamous relationship and never been the type of dude to try and smash everything but I can't see someone randomly being so tired of p*ssy that you need dikk.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Which part are people shocked about? It's been known Pryor dabbled in gay shyt. Some have even posted videos of him talking about it in his comedy. As for Marvin, his dad was a crossdresser and I think he abused Marvin as well. We already know Marvin used to be into that cuckold shyt.

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
  1. I love how old folks are casually mentioning quaaludes as the popular drug of their time...after months of persuading the public that it was solely a rape drug.
  2. I remember people caping for Biggie’s homoerotic lyrics. They were like, he’s just repeating a joke. Well, Richard wasn’t playing & that’s why you should only repeat what you agree with.
:sas2:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Naw bruh, the drugs I understand can cause homosexuality and we all know Richard was a heavy drug user but fukking so many women that you get bored and want dikk is bullshyt to me. Mind you I'm in a monogamous relationship and never been the type of dude to try and smash everything but I can't see someone randomly being so tired of p*ssy that you need dikk.

You never fukked tens of thousands of women either. I'm not saying it would turn everyone but, I'm fairly certain everything can become old hat after a while.