Quincy Jones was right: Richard Pryor's Widow Confirms He Slept with Marlon Brando

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
tenor.gif

giphy.gif

:dame:

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That, and just living in excess. Same with Puffy, Puffy probably has had sex with so many women, so many multiple women, so many times. shyt is just old. You got to try some new shyt just for it to be a new experience. nikka probably need it to be Cassie, two big ass brolic dudes in clown make up, and a nature cd of orchas giving birth in the background just for it to barely move.

I agree with this. It's like Teddy Pendergrass... People shytted on him, because he was getting head from a tranny when he crashed his whip and got paralyzed... Nikka! This nikka had endless hoes. He had female-only concerts, and every sista wanting to fukk.
He probably was bored with puzzy :yeshrug:.

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
You never fukked tens of thousands of women either. I'm not saying it would turn everyone but, I'm fairly certain everything can become old hat after a while.
Naw bruh, every woman is different. So even if you got tired on one you'd just get different ones. I do believe drugs can cause you to do some shyt you wouldn't normally do but getting tired of p*ssy to the point you want dikk is bullshyt.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Yea I thought it was known that Pryor was out there like that. You're favorite actor actress, white or black from those days were fukking drug addicted freaks. Ever heard of Studio 54? Read about some wild stories.

Chris Rock said at Eddie Murphy tribute that they would carry around penicillin because of all the fukking. :russ: