Quincy Jones was right: Richard Pryor's Widow Confirms He Slept with Marlon Brando

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
Most of these og undercover fags have 1 thing in common: they were all molested as a child. That shyt will leave scars on you..I’m not talking bout the new homos..they prolly were born liking men.

ePiffany

All Star
Daps
VKsQ9a6.gif
:mjlol:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
So, I'm reading Twitter... y'all are missing the best parts of the Quincy Jones interview.

Breh shyt all over the Beatles :russ::mjgrin::salute: :umad::myman:

Between this and dating Ivanka, I know cacs gotta be tight right now. I'm all for anything that triggers cacs.

EDIT: I just found the thread about the interview itself :mjlol:.
So much fukkery :blessed:
where is that thread?

Throwbacksample

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I agree with this. It's like Teddy Pendergrass... People shytted on him, because he was getting head from a tranny when he crashed his whip and got paralyzed... Nikka! This nikka had endless hoes. He had female-only concerts, and every sista wanting to fukk.
He probably was bored with puzzy :yeshrug:.
Wait...thats how teddy became paralyzed? Getting head from a tranny?

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Still one of the goat comedians:manny:

I'll just say this though: While I think people need to get over people's sexuality and their personal preference, given how his wife dismissed Qualuades and coke (Aka the Cosby and Pollanski rape drug) and that Brando has his own history of rape and assault and Quincy said he'd fukk anything including a list of black celebs, this all seems more problematic of an older glutton white actor fetishising black men than any win for sexual fluidity and the LGBT community and is more closer to Hollywood's casual feelings about sex which has put them in the problem right now. As Spacey and Terry Crews shows, it aint just women getting picked on. I kinda feel like Richard was preyed upon here than any feelings of things being consensual like people on twitter wanna celebrate:patrice: