Quick question, why are black folks so interested in white entertainment when the love isn't mutual

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Yep, only black entertainment white people support is sports and thats because they can't compete with us. We got nikkas on this board making threads supporting Howard Stern and countless other white media personalities. But I guess just because they hate us and don't support us, we shouldn't care. We should bow down and not give a fukk. Ok

21605.jpg

Yeezy...

method-man-of-the-wu-tang-clan-surfs-the-crowd.562.325.c.jpg

Method Man crowd-surfing in Philly...

Isn't one of the guys that runs this board white or something like that?

Anyway, maybe it's a unity thing. Sometimes, it just seems cool to be "anti" and against popular things in our community, so we'll stand over there when we see everybody over here for the sake of being different. When the BET Awards come on next year, I bet a gang of black people will gather on Twitter to slander it even though it was pretty damn good this year.

Oh yeah, isn't that "Scandal" show created by a black woman? I'd have to assume that white people support that along with black people since it seems to get good ratings and buzz on social media.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Simple. We don't have as much hate in our hearts as white people . Look how we were treated all these years but we can still accept white people but white people have the nerve to have a problem with us.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Plus to add to what I had to say. White people do love our entertainment, it maybe a small group but its lots of white people who like rap for example

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
we dont even like our own shyt so what do u expect others to especially over the last 15 years..

we are nothing but comedians and clowns in movies and tv shows...

john singleton or spike lee can put out positive thinking movies and they wouldnt even gross 10 million. but the wayans can put out white chicks and people flack to the movie.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
21605.jpg

Yeezy...

method-man-of-the-wu-tang-clan-surfs-the-crowd.562.325.c.jpg

Method Man crowd-surfing in Philly...

Isn't one of the guys that runs this board white or something like that?

Anyway, maybe it's a unity thing. Sometimes, it just seems cool to be "anti" and against popular things in our community, so we'll stand over there when we see everybody over here for the sake of being different. When the BET Awards come on next year, I bet a gang of black people will gather on Twitter to slander it even though it was pretty damn good this year.

Oh yeah, isn't that "Scandal" show created by a black woman? I'd have to assume that white people support that along with black people since it seems to get good ratings and buzz on social media.
Scandal and Greys Anatomy is produced by a Black Women...Whites Mos def watch Greys

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
you guys have it better that most is the states, I watch a lot of american programming and you guys have a lot of diversity up here I can name 5 non white actors thats get love on tv thats one of the main reason I dont fukk with it

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
All the classic black shows should be shown in syndication in Africa so they could get a better idea of what black life is like here in America. I don't watch big brother so I don't really give a fukk about the topic at hand. As long as great black programming was/is in place I'ma enjoy it regardless of what the majority thinks of it. :ld:

you guys have it better that most is the states, I watch a lot of american programming and you guys have a lot of diversity up here I can name 5 non white actors thats get love on tv thats one of the main reason I dont fukk with it

Yeah, Canadian TV is awful. That's why anytime I go I'm on some opposite shyt. No TV, all with the fam, hella sober. I swear only black people I ever seen was that Jerome nikka that play hockey in that Canadian NyQuil commercial.

At least we can watch Martin re-runs here. Feel bad for Canadian nikkaz with no innanez.

Last edited:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Why does every debate have to turn in to c00n this/c00n that on the coli? Since only c00ns consume white media, why don't you point us to some quality Black shows in 2013? What're we supposed to be watching, those Tyler Perry shows on TBS? :upsetfavre:

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker

Typical Americans. We have hella new and old shows to watch. 1000 of different shows for different people and no one is happy

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
White folks support Hip Hop, you think 75 million black folks bought 2pac albums? :mjpls:

Ever look in the crowd at a Hip Hop concert? :mjpls:

You think a million black people bought Fif and Weezy's album first week? :comeon:

A lot of black programing is trash, you really wanted cacs to support a movie like Baby Boy? :scusthov:

However I don't mind them supporting a show like "my wife and kids" [When they was still making new episodes for it]