Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
The issue is women playing gamws where even when they want to hook up they do all these theatrics, paired with the prositutues on these apps. This is why I tell dudes don't take .serious cause it's all low hanging fruit
Women ruined dating apps when they started using it to find husband

The original intent was for hooking up lol

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Women ruined dating apps when they started using it to find husband

The original intent was for hooking up lol

yeah I know, the thing is when dating apps first came out and people were feasting, it was seen as for weirdos because most folks were still meeting folks via social circle, parties, etc especially those of us who were in college. Like being college aged and on a dating app seems weird as fukk lol. I can see how post college folks ins their careers were cleaning up from it but now it's a shyt show.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
lmao it be like that in Toronto

I deleted hinge weeks ago but im saving it for a Montreal solo trip and MAYBE when i go to NY for Thanksgiving. Using it in Toronto tho? I only match with either indian chics (I live in the suburbs with a lot of em) or chics who are clearly catfishing and using year old photos.

The tabboo of finding legit love on apps has always been a thing tho. I think normalizing it was just product of the pandemic since everyone was stuck inside. But alot more dudes and myself are noticing how much of a clown show it is and just meeting a chic on road is simpler.

I met my wife on an app but in Africa but yeah Toronto was a waste. I was meeting chicks like every week and it was going nowhere.

Dem chicks don't want to get off the app they want to keep being wined and dined and hop to diff dikk till they washed and then looking to settle down

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Do you feel it's a red flag that a woman doesn't want Children?

I mean part of me thinks it's a good thing that she doesn't want to bring kids into the world and mess them up. She isn't doing what society says she should be doing. Same time part of me feels it could be that the woman is selfish or knows unconsciously she has terrible values or character and so she would be a bad mother. What do you think?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

I mean part of me thinks it's a good thing that she doesn't want to bring kids into the world and mess them up. She isn't doing what society says she should be doing. Same time part of me feels it could be that the woman is selfish or knows unconsciously she has terrible values or character and so she would be a bad mother. What do you think?
No but I don’t like children

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps

yes but don't let that stop you from clapping cheeks. also depends if you want kids or not. if you do how can you seriously date someone who doesn't?

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot

Up to you

I have a rule of not taking any woman seriously if kids are off the table. No point imo

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
yes but don't let that stop you from clapping cheeks. also depends if you want kids or not. if you do how can you seriously date someone who doesn't?
Lmao of course it's still a smash but I don't know. I feel every woman I ever met who didn't want kids didn't want them due to trauma or there were a little off. Like I said it could be they know they ain't shyt and not saying that's the case with every woman but as we know most woman aim to be married and have kids.

Up to you

I have a rule of not taking any woman seriously if kids are off the table. No point imo
Yeah I don't think I could take a woman seriously who didn't want kids either.

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps

If you ask a woman why she doesn't want kids. She will name nothing but selfish reasons as to why she doesn't want any.

"I have to be responsible for someone else"

"I can't do what I want anymore"

"It will ruin my body"

"I will have less money to spend on myself"

Is that really the type of person you want to be with.