Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
yeah, I can say I know at least a few women, super bad, who seem really confident and sexual, but up close and personal....it's different. They have't had enough sex outside of really drunken encounters or kinda basic relationship sex. Like if you saw their IG's you would think of this girl is out there, but they aren't.

@Digital Omen , why not just address it? I understand that most people rarely speak on attraction, sex, desire, because it's so uncomfortable, and does kinda change the mood, when it's not "spontaneous", but sometimes you have to go through that convo to get to the next part.

my experience is that convo is awkward, but gradually better, revealing, intimate, and clarifying. so much of the sexual script relies on rituals and signals and innunedno....it's like texting easy to get the wrong vibe, or for someone to give the wrong vibe intentionally. would just hit that girl up and tell her you wanted to kiss her. tell her you want her. on some level I am sure i get off on the sexual tension, but those dates where are both wondering whether you kiss, kinda hate that....it's better when you are just out there with each other, and touching the whole time. or just know where the line it.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I may have fumbled a sure thing, but it's all in the game

I met this cute Chicana from Colorado a few years back on my grad school trip to China
At the time I had a girl and was into her heavy, so I didn't flirt or kick any game
After China, Chicana and I stayed in touch on DM here and there, nothing out of the ordinary
Eventually broke up with my (ex) girl and in Xmas time 2022 I was up in CO and met up with the Chi for hot pot in Denver
We caught up, good food good talk, no vibes or anything that I could detect. I was single so I had my antenna up
Back to occasional DM, eventually she ended up in Korea doing the English teacher thing

A few months ago when I was planning my Japan/Korea trip I told her I'd be in Seoul and would be dope if we met up
She left me on read for a while so I thought she either had a K-pop dude or just wasn't into it. Cool.
About a week before I took off for Narita she DMs back asking if I was still going to Seoul
Told her that's my plan, will she be around?
(whether I saw her or not was not a big deal. I was going to Seoul regardless and she's about 2 hours south, plus she left me on read).
She says yeah she'll take a bus and we can hang out
ok word
I arrive in Seoul, we meet up the next day, spend all day with her guiding me with her almost-fluent Korean (god bless)
Sightseeing, food, drinks, catching up, etc etc
Again, zero vibes. I compliment her looks, even did the old "put my arm around you like I ain't mean it" basic shyt and she just...nothing. Not even back away on some nah son shyt. But not reciprocating or anything remotely showing she was with it.

Anyway, day comes to an end and we're at the bus station
We're both on our phones looking at maps for me to get back to my telly
I look up and she's damm near in my face, I'm talking kissing distance
I think "should I kiss her"
then 3-4 secs of the day flash before me, showing no vibes, no energy, no flirting, no "accidental" brush up on me contact, nothing. Zip, zero, nada
So I let it go and she backs away to normal distance.
We hug and I ask her to let me know when she got home, she says ok cool you too
I get back to my room and tell her I'm good, how about you?
Left on read again.

I ran this ep by my homegirl of 20+years and she says "no woman is letting a guy she's not into be anywhere close to her like that, should've kissed her."
Me: "should've kissed her after all day with zero energy from her?"
Homie: "some women are like that. They won't show interest but again, when we're not feeling a dude we'll do everything to make sure to keep a respectable distance."

:yeshrug:
The fact you chasing a chick around the world is wild lmfaooooo

Then you using "dropping the ball" yeah you have free attention while another dude smashed.

Hopefully you learn and don't let it get to you

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
yeah, I can say I know at least a few women, super bad, who seem really confident and sexual, but up close and personal....it's different. They have't had enough sex outside of really drunken encounters or kinda basic relationship sex. Like if you saw their IG's you would think of this girl is out there, but they aren't.

@Digital Omen , why not just address it? I understand that most people rarely speak on attraction, sex, desire, because it's so uncomfortable, and does kinda change the mood, when it's not "spontaneous", but sometimes you have to go through that convo to get to the next part.

my experience is that convo is awkward, but gradually better, revealing, intimate, and clarifying. so much of the sexual script relies on rituals and signals and innunedno....it's like texting easy to get the wrong vibe, or for someone to give the wrong vibe intentionally. would just hit that girl up and tell her you wanted to kiss her. tell her you want her. on some level I am sure i get off on the sexual tension, but those dates where are both wondering whether you kiss, kinda hate that....it's better when you are just out there with each other, and touching the whole time. or just know where the line it.
Dude needs to move on

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
feel me...what i said above applies
its always mid with those kinda hoes. if a girl isnt affectionate, sensual or dont know how to kiss, the sex is almost guaranteed to be wack

Lotta them robot chicks battling trauma often sexual abuse. Not something you should be tryna deal with if chick ain't get therapy and bow out the dating game to heal

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
IMG-0825.jpg

I got like 500 matches on hinge i never started convos with now they saying i cant send likes lol

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The Algorithm on these apps are demonic. I`m getting top matches in fukking NYC and an ass of Roses, but in my home town shyt is mid as fukk (but it's flooded with "baddie scammers" so I don't really care).

More reason brehs can't take these things serious and if anything keep it in the hookup zone, and find real relationship via hobbies/social circles. I got matches I never talked to from over a year ago, and they profiles still got the bullshyt about "marriage, don't waste my time, etc".

IMO Men being on apps forever isn't an issue because nikkas just want hookups so apps are like uber eats but if you looking for actual love and been on these apps for years? lmfao you are cooked.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
The Algorithm on these apps are demonic. I`m getting top matches in fukking NYC and an ass of Roses, but in my home town shyt is mid as fukk (but it's flooded with "baddie scammers" so I don't really care).

More reason brehs can't take these things serious and if anything keep it in the hookup zone, and find real relationship via hobbies/social circles. I got matches I never talked to from over a year ago, and they profiles still got the bullshyt about "marriage, don't waste my time, etc".

IMO Men being on apps forever isn't an issue because nikkas just want hookups so apps are like uber eats but if you looking for actual love and been on these apps for years? lmfao you are cooked.
lmao it be like that in Toronto

I deleted hinge weeks ago but im saving it for a Montreal solo trip and MAYBE when i go to NY for Thanksgiving. Using it in Toronto tho? I only match with either indian chics (I live in the suburbs with a lot of em) or chics who are clearly catfishing and using year old photos.

The tabboo of finding legit love on apps has always been a thing tho. I think normalizing it was just product of the pandemic since everyone was stuck inside. But alot more dudes and myself are noticing how much of a clown show it is and just meeting a chic on road is simpler.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
lmao it be like that in Toronto

I deleted hinge weeks ago but im saving it for a Montreal solo trip and MAYBE when i go to NY for Thanksgiving. Using it in Toronto tho? I only match with either indian chics (I live in the suburbs with a lot of em) or chics who are clearly catfishing and using year old photos.

The tabboo of finding legit love on apps has always been a thing tho. I think normalizing it was just product of the pandemic since everyone was stuck inside. But alot more dudes and myself are noticing how much of a clown show it is and just meeting a chic on road is simpler.

The issue is women playing gamws where even when they want to hook up they do all these theatrics, paired with the prositutues on these apps. This is why I tell dudes don't take .serious cause it's all low hanging fruit