Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
only few women will admit it but its true

Women inherently like men who treat them like an afterthought / are gyalists. Social proofing a big deal for them.

A faithful dude is boring and clingy. They act like they want it but deep down they dont care about a nikka cheatin unless its out in the open because then it becomes a matter of cognitive dissonance.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Men inherently like who treat them like an afterthought / are gyalists. Social proofing a big deal for them.

A faithful dude is boring and clingy. They act like they want it but deep down they dont care about a nikka cheatin unless its out in the open because then it becomes a matter of cognitive dissonance.

Women don't care about cheating in the literal sense but more so the shame of a dude being reckless especially if it gets out pubically.

Out of sight out of mind

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Yes, and make sure you wrap it up. In my experience these are the type of women that actually end up trapping you.
Lol you really think so?

How do you feel about chicks who say no to marriage?

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps

Women inherently like men who treat them like an afterthought / are gyalists. Social proofing a big deal for them.

If thats what it comes down to, then no point in being in a relationship

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
this bytch told me she just got a new iPhone and shes texting me from it but my messages are still green? and I can't highlight her message and click replay. is she really lying about using a phone????

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
this bytch told me she just got a new iPhone and shes texting me from it but my messages are still green? and I can't highlight her message and click replay. is she really lying about using a phone????
She may be texting you from an app. No iPhone texts another iPhone green.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Put yourself first brehs. Take the best deal you can possible. If you're not married and you're not feeling it with some chick dump her and move on. Don't waste your time. If a better offer comes along and you're not married take it.

What I mean if a girl is mor interested in you than the chick you are seeing move on.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Put yourself first brehs. Take the best deal you can possible. If you're not married and you're not feeling it with some chick dump her and move on. Don't waste your time. If a better offer comes along and you're not married take it.

What I mean if a girl is mor interested in you than the chick you are seeing move on.
Well said.

I don’t give a flying fukk if I’m 40 and alone. I just want peace.