Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Was just at dollar tree… inside is big booty Latina and hollered at her and got curved lol

Me: are u single?
Her: yes *shocked face*
Me: u look shocked i said sumthn…so can i get ur # or u gona keep walkn down the aisle
Her: she said nah im ok or some shyt
Me: have a good one

Thats like my first L in public

Last night my gf tried to kiss me and I basically curved her….

I had to tell her that her arguments just kill my feelings for her….i warned her long time ago that im very chill n i dont like arguing n attitude….she started crying….ow well shouldnt be actn like that…before bed she said

“So u dont want be with me”

I said “ima go to bed im 😴
These posts being back 2 back :dead:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Had a fun date yesterday with a chick who moved to Vancouver from Toronto 4 weeks ago.

Another chick I've met off Feeld. Said we'd meet up for drinks this past weekend.

She turned up and her pictures were nice, but wow in person, she looked really good, Asian chick, 5'7, early thirties. She's into climbing, biking and weights so has a great toned shape to her. Had a subtle look at her ass and it was shapely. She's an engineer and is project managing a big project here.

The conversation was easy and the vibe was light. We walked for a while to find a place with outside seating. In the end, we both got dinner as we were hungry, (broke my own first date rule) but when the bill came she said since she suggested dinner, she would happily pay and she did.

Walked back down with her, and we got to the top of the street to her apartment. She stopped and said this is me. I was going to say bye there, but she gestured and said are you coming to walk me to my door?

I thought to myself damn she's right.

Anyway got to the entrance of her place and we hugged deeply and I went for the kiss, which she reciprocated. Squeezed on her booty gently.
she told me she's happy we finally met and she had a really fun time. French kissed again then I let her get on her way. These days no need to try and force smashing situations. As it will happen organically.

She texted this morning and reiterated what a good evening she had. And wanted to know my availability. As she wanted us to cook something at her place.

EffYou

Pissing excellence since 1995
Daps
Had a fun date yesterday with a chick who moved to Vancouver from Toronto 4 weeks ago.

Another chick I've met off Feeld. Said we'd meet up for drinks this past weekend.

She turned up and her pictures were nice, but wow in person, she looked really good, Asian chick, 5'7, early thirties. She's into climbing, biking and weights so has a great toned shape to her. Had a subtle look at her ass and it was shapely. She's an engineer and is project managing a big project here.

The conversation was easy and the vibe was light. We walked for a while to find a place with outside seating. In the end, we both got dinner as we were hungry, (broke my own first date rule) but when the bill came she said since she suggested dinner, she would happily pay and she did.

Walked back down with her, and we got to the top of the street to her apartment. She stopped and said this is me. I was going to say bye there, but she gestured and said are you coming to walk me to my door?

I thought to myself damn she's right.

Anyway got to the entrance of her place and we hugged deeply and I went for the kiss, which she reciprocated. Squeezed on her booty gently.
she told me she's happy we finally met and she had a really fun time. French kissed again then I let her get on her way. These days no need to try and force smashing situations. As it will happen organically.

She texted this morning and reiterated what a good evening she had. And wanted to know my availability. As she wanted us to cook something at her place.
sounds like something straight of a movie damn. Glad you both enjoyed yourselves and hope things work out for you two 🙏🏾

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
sounds like something straight of a movie damn. Glad you both enjoyed yourselves and hope things work out for you two 🙏🏾

I just went in with the mindset of this will be a nice evening. Takes all the other pressure out. Also, we had very good communication in the lead up to our meeting, so I knew she was going to be open and fun.

I feel a lot of times we seriously overthink things and start giving off nervous energy to where it gets picked up by the chick.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Also wanna know….

I’m back on the apps and looking for something aside from Hinge, Bumble and Tinder.

Just signed on…its free u get like 15 swipes a day? And theres some good looking hoes in my city

Seems very kink friendly app…like i saw a white ehoe say she wants BBC

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
@VertigoKnight

Is feeld free??

N what are pros n cons

Yeah, it's free. They do have a paid tier where you can see who likes you. But you can also just swipe through and find them.

Pros

• The women I've met on there seem to be a lot more clear-headed about what they're seeking. And actually do value clear communication. Also all the women I've met on there liked me first. I feel as a man that she's signalled she's interested and it takes a lot of the guesswork out. You've passed her initial attraction test.

• I set up my profile to attract a certain type of woman and so far it's worked. I make three things very clear in my profile, I'm seeing other women, I value good communication and no foolishness. And I take my sexual health very, very seriously and they need to as well. I even share the place I get my checkups. A lot of women who connect with me say they really liked that I mentioned that.

• Met an Indian chick on there I mentioned in this thread a few weeks ago. Seen her a few times now and she's great company and the sex with her is amazing. The body on this woman is sinful. But along with that, I like that I can have fulfilling conversations along with us having sex. And it's a very no-pressure hangout. I've found that with all the women I've met here.

• I now like meeting kink-friendly women, so this is a great place for that. And these chicks want a man who they trust and who can follow through.

Cons?

• How good are you with sex-positive lingo? If you can speak it you'll do great on here. Women on here value aftercare. Especially the ones into the more play kink scenarios

• All women like spanking, but there is a skill to that. So get good at it and man these women will go wild.

• The quality of women you'll see depends on where you live. In big cities, you should have a good amount of decent looking women.

• Also and I've seen people mention it on here before for the other dating apps. If the women in your area are bigger that's probably what you'll be seeing on here. I've seen 1 or 2 bigger women but it's mostly been slim and women who keep fit.

• You need patience. Don't think just because the women on here are a lot more open about their sexual wants that they'll want to fukk asap. If you're the type of guy who needs a reply from a chick asap and will send three messages in a row, each one getting angrier and angrier this app won't work for you.
  • You may get guys or couples liking your profile :mjlol: but you can minus people from your feed and you won't see them.

Basically come across as a fun guy who knows how to do stuff like spank a woman properly. And you'll do well

But to reiterate again you will need the patience to start off here. I have a roster so I'm not bothered with waiting for a chick to get back to me.
but like normal apps the sooner you get her onto whatsapp etc the sooner you'll meet.

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
Yeah, it's free. They do have a paid tier where you can see who likes you. But you can also just swipe through and find them.

Pros

• The women I've met on there seem to be a lot more clear-headed about what they're seeking. And actually do value clear communication. Also all the women I've met on there liked me first. I feel as a man that she's signalled she's interested and it takes a lot of the guesswork out. You've passed her initial attraction test.

• I set up my profile to attract a certain type of woman and so far it's worked. I make three things very clear in my profile, I'm seeing other women, I value good communication and no foolishness. And I take my sexual health very, very seriously and they need to as well. I even share the place I get my checkups. A lot of women who connect with me say they really liked that I mentioned that.

• Met an Indian chick on there I mentioned in this thread a few weeks ago. Seen her a few times now and she's great company and the sex with her is amazing. The body on this woman is sinful. But along with that, I like that I can have fulfilling conversations along with us having sex. And it's a very no-pressure hangout. I've found that with all the women I've met here.

• I now like meeting kink-friendly women, so this is a great place for that. And these chicks want a man who they trust and who can follow through.

Cons?

• How good are you with sex-positive lingo? If you can speak it you'll do great on here. Women on here value aftercare. Especially the ones into the more play kink scenarios

• All women like spanking, but there is a skill to that. So get good at it and man these women will go wild.

• The quality of women you'll see depends on where you live. In big cities, you should have a good amount of decent looking women.

• Also and I've seen people mention it on here before for the other dating apps. If the women in your area are bigger that's probably what you'll be seeing on here. I've seen 1 or 2 bigger women but it's mostly been slim and women who keep fit.

• You need patience. Don't think just because the women on here are a lot more open about their sexual wants that they'll want to fukk asap. If you're the type of guy who needs a reply from a chick asap and will send three messages in a row, each one getting angrier and angrier this app won't work for you.
  • You may get guys or couples liking your profile :mjlol: but you can minus people from your feed and you won't see them.

Basically come across as a fun guy who knows how to do stuff like spank a woman properly. And you'll do well

But to reiterate again you will need the patience to start off here. I have a roster so I'm not bothered with waiting for a chick to get back to me.
but like normal apps the sooner you get her onto whatsapp etc the sooner you'll meet.

Appreciate the insight, breh - gonna check it out.

Hinge has way too many older and relationship minded women and not the biggest fan of Tinder.

Spacejam23

Rookie
Daps

Pros

Cons?

sex-positive lingo
What you mean by sex posgive lingo?