Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Guys I’m confused with this new chick I started seeing. Mixed african chick from Europe and moved to my city about 2months ago. Met her 3weeks ago and asked her out the same day I got her ig, and she said yes. She’s really great and I’m digging her. She’s also very honest with me. Told me from the jump she wants something real and she’s real careful so things always move slow with her. I say yea for sure cause that’s what they all say. I still tried kissing her on the second date because I thought I was the shyt and I’m a fly nikka:mjgrin:(we were touching a lot, she was staring in my soul and shyt) and she playfully dodged it and started laughing. I was mad af cause this the first time it ever happens to me, but I kept it playa and turned it into a “damn I thought I was Casanova” joke . Made a few other jokes about it and she seemed surprised by my reaction and laughed a lot. I was going to fall back but the next day she asked me out and she’s been initiating to see me a lot since(she paid for a few dates as well). Never had an issue not seeing her, she was only mad once when I told her I couldn’t make it anymore cause she took too long and I was out with friends. Still ended up seeing her later that day though.

Now we’ve been trying to get to know each other. The issue is she has the same personality as me, we joke a lot, tease a lot, we’re comfortable but we’re also sort of shy and quiet in general. I’m used to dating girls who are way more talkative and extrovert than me. In this case, she behaves too much like me so I have to behave differently and find to ways to get her to open. On saturday, she even mentioned she finds me very mysterious and that she’s trying to figure me out but she can’t and feels like I don’t talk that much about myself. However she can tell I’m someone who puts in efforts and she likes that.

I was like girl your ass is the exact same:mjtf: and she started laughing and agreed.

How do I proceed with this shyt? Should I apply that pressure/keep seeing her that much or should I fall back ?
What do you actually want from her?

Throne.

Banned
Daps
Any advice on how to holla at the library? Those women seem my type but I always find it odd to straight up interrupt them. Just like the gym.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Starling City
What do you actually want from her?
I want something serious with her. Only thing is I’m not tryna be played or end up in the friendzone. Not so worried about the last part because I made it clear by my actions and intentions but yea I’m not trying to put in all this energy for nothing. Usually my relationships move quick.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I want something serious with her. Only thing is I’m not tryna be played or end up in the friendzone. Not so worried about the last part because I made it clear by my actions and intentions but yea I’m not trying to put in all this energy for nothing. Usually my relationships move quick.
Then I don’t understand the basis of your question. If you are interested keep moving forward. Why would falling back be an option?

Daps
Reppin
Starling City
Then I don’t understand the basis of your question. If you are interested keep moving forward. Why would falling back be an option?
Just wanted advice from y’all if I was doing too much and should fall back a bit and focus on other stuff to not seem or be too involved. I’ve been seeing her two to three times a week.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Got a date tonight with that foward girl :ehh:
We’ll see how it goes:patrice:
I noticed she deleted our hinge conversations :patrice:
Probably means nothing but

jesc07

Pro
Daps
Just wanted advice from y’all if I was doing too much and should fall back a bit and focus on other stuff to not seem or be too involved. I’ve been seeing her two to three times a week.

Fall back and talk to other women. Don't fall for that shy stuff. You highkey should've smashed already.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Any advice on how to holla at the library? Those women seem my type but I always find it odd to straight up interrupt them. Just like the gym.

Do some slight research, in this case, look up the top 5 books of the current year; there's always some "hear me roar" novel about some broad who fukked up, bring that up, in a natural fashion. Ask if she's heard of the book, "you strike me as the type that would like it", you're presuming her persona, which always makes them either try to defend it , or curious, either way, the conversation begins.

Its easier if its something mainstream, like the GoT days, where I got so much nerd p*ssy it was insane. Interrupt them, they're losers, who are clearly not getting any fun due to them being in the library. Doesn't matter the look, girls like that always want drug filled/bad boy fun, some of the easiest birds to pluck, are the nerds.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
what you mean she deleted it? she unmatched you? just go in with no expectations. otherwise you gonna go in thirsty.
Yeah she unmatched me… yeah I am… we going to Dave and buster I’m more excited going there than the actual date :mjlol: :mjlol: I love Dave and buster.. and I haven’t been in a year:ehh:.. she got potential but I got low expectations

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
Yeah she unmatched me… yeah I am… we going to Dave and buster I’m more excited going there than the actual date :mjlol: :mjlol: I love Dave and buster.. and I haven’t been in a year:ehh:.. she got potential but I got low expectations
I had a girl unmatch me after I got her number but I deleted her number by accident so guess it wasn't meant to be. I've also unmatched girls by accident when I meant to hide the convo. so either shes shady or she might of done it by accident.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Bro thats the after the date “ima block his # too move …thanks for the food etc…ur a nice guy “ move
yea I wouldnt trust this bytch or expect much.
:francis: :francis: We’ll see how it goes…luckily I’m going somewhere I actually wanna go so :ehh:
Win win for me and it’s cheap… I’ll keep ya updated