Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Yup. Most of the replies so far in this thread are the same as they were 8 years ago when I was a really active participant. Things happen in life that helps u come to the realization of what’s really important to u as a man. A blossoming new romance is always exciting. But the more u like a girl the more u have to realize how vulnerable you are.

Many men are like me but simply haven’t had the presence of mind to realize it.
Alot of it is gambling and wish fulfillment. Dating is really no different than Fanduel. Ultimately you'll lose more than you win, but those little victories keep you engaged in the system. You have one good date now you're malcolm butler. :mjlol:

Every now and then you'll hit it big if you experienced enough. But the losses are coming. Only thing i can say is hopefully you can meet a girl that's self aware and decent enough to last for a long while. But we're no more likely than a dude that doesnt date much at all to find that. The whole "can't win if you dont play" is a myth. So it is what it is.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Her accent was to die for. She's from Russia. Yes I PAWG. We had a lot of chemistry. I have to drink to open up and let my guard down, but tonight helped give me a different perspective on myself. A lot of the troubles that I have are of my own doing.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Her friend is going through a breakup. It's whatever. I'd rather you cancel than ghost me. The thing is I'm the younger of the two. She's 40.

She got cold feet.

Had a chick use the same excuse on me on the day I was supposed to go round her crib to hang. She was talking a big game in the days prior.

The funny thing is she never offered to rearrange. I deleted her number and kept it moving. Twice she's tried to "hey you" me months apart. But I got nothing to say to her.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
How so?

Where you going?
Below average women literally have their pick of nikkas out here, and nikkas are out here doing the most just to have consistent p*ssy. shyt I’ve tried different avenues (dating apps, cold approaching, friends of friends) and results have been inconsistent to say the least.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Below average women literally have their pick of nikkas out here, and nikkas are out here doing the most just to have consistent p*ssy. shyt I’ve tried different avenues (dating apps, cold approaching, friends of friends) and results have been inconsistent to say the least.
Lol that’s dating in general………welcome to real life.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I dont think this can be said enough.
Majority of women aren't going to want to be in the house all weekend, but if you're doing activities you actually like its not an issue.
I literally put I was boring in my Hinge profile and not one chick I connected with had an issue.

Of course if you have no desire to leave the house to do anything then most women aren’t going to be a fit.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Last night my gf tried to kiss me and I basically curved her….

I had to tell her that her arguments just kill my feelings for her….i warned her long time ago that im very chill n i dont like arguing n attitude….she started crying….ow well shouldnt be actn like that…before bed she said

“So u dont want be with me”

I said “ima go to bed im 😴

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
This girl I was really digging said she was overwhelmed with life stuff. Would take days to respond to my texts. Ended up saying she doesn't think we would work out

Found her active on a dating app the other day. Was she really overwhelmed or just using that as an excuse? What really bothers me is she said that communication is key for her and she doesn't play games

On God I'm never getting hurt again. I'm running through these bytches

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
This girl I was really digging said she was overwhelmed with life stuff. Would take days to respond to my texts. Ended up saying she doesn't think we would work out

Found her active on a dating app the other day. Was she really overwhelmed or just using that as an excuse? What really bothers me is she said that communication is key for her and she doesn't play games

On God I'm never getting hurt again. I'm running through these bytches
Were the two connected? Why did she say y’all wouldn’t work out?