Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This girl I was really digging said she was overwhelmed with life stuff. Would take days to respond to my texts. Ended up saying she doesn't think we would work out

Found her active on a dating app the other day. Was she really overwhelmed or just using that as an excuse? What really bothers me is she said that communication is key for her and she doesn't play games

On God I'm never getting hurt again. I'm running through these bytches
Your mistake was taking what she said at face value. They always say shyt like that but then move funny.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
This girl I was really digging said she was overwhelmed with life stuff. Would take days to respond to my texts. Ended up saying she doesn't think we would work out

Found her active on a dating app the other day. Was she really overwhelmed or just using that as an excuse? What really bothers me is she said that communication is key for her and she doesn't play games

Mostly using it as an excuse.

A chick told one of my boys the same thing. Saw her on Tinder 2 days later and she was recently active. She even swiped on me. As I could see her in my likes.

A chick writes anything of the following in her profile consider her full of it

Not looking for ONS (if I told you how many women I've smashed who had that in their profile)

Please don't be boring (aka their dry themselves)

No drama

Believes in good communication (which is the most asinine thing to say as who doesn't like communication )

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How often do y'all be texting these chicks?

I feel like I get a better feel for em when I text em every day but I don't have time for that

When I text em every few days or so some of them take days to reply or don't text back at all
:jbhmm:

Code

Banned
Daps
How often do y'all be texting these chicks?

I feel like I get a better feel for em when I text em every day but I don't have time for that

When I text em every few days or so some of them take days to reply or don't text back at all
:jbhmm:

They're texting 10+ nikkas on multiple apps

Thats why texting is only for meeting up

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys

Women conflate everything, so while it might be true that she's "overwhelmed", she also took that feeling and coincided it with finding someone new. Her failure to pair bond is due to her being a whore. Nothing new here.

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
Been meaning to post this for a while.

I'm starting at ground zero!
My two main chicks I was dating/smashing got boyfriends recently so they stepped away from me.
Had an epiphany to just delete every broad I was entertaining/dealt with previously and to start completely fresh.

Let's see how it goes these next 3 months
full
Alright brehs, one month update from this post:

1.) In the talking/chatting phase with one chick I met - Dark skin, nice body, average face. Gonna see how this goes. She seems fun.
2.) Met and smashed a young cute Afro Latina chick, 23. She must be a sugar baby or something because she IMMEDIATELY started asking for money/gifts after I smashed. She's on ignore for now.
3.) Gonna try to talk to this West Indian chick I met in Bethesda; real pretty and slim

One thing I'm noticing though, I swear every chick wants you to know their Insta nowadays.