Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly the thing about older woman to me is why?

I'm 39 I remember a few years ago when I was 37 I went out with this girl one date who was 38, she still looked good but right away she was asking me do you want kids, how long would you date before you get married etc.

These older chicks are like a MITB winner with the clock ticking down to cash in for kids and marriage

And yup they hate it when you go for younger women when they would have no issue dumping the nice guy whose a amazon delivery driver for the corporate nikka nad not even look back.

As I always say all these women had decent men in their life but diodn't feel the spark, had doubts blah blah looking for mr perfection and now time is up

I'd never entertain a woman my age at that age - strictly under 25 and over 45 (if she's in tip top shape )

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I'd never entertain a woman my age at that age - strictly under 25 and over 45 (if she's in tip top shape )

Unless you trying to rush into marriage like these chicks are don't waste your time. Date chicks who gave up or ain't thinking about it so when you don't wife them they can't blame anyone lol

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Fellas gotta stop listening to tricks who tell them "Get your money right first and then you start dating".

The best experience is shooting your shot even when you don't have nothing at the moment. If you can afford to take her out then why not? If she leaves you or wants nothing to do with you because you not a millionaire or a clout demon then you know where it stands and you know she's only for your wallet.

This is why a lot of dudes whom reached and grabbed the indangle carrot are depressed now. They will never really know for sure if she's with him because of his lifestyle or for him.

The sad reality occurs when they realize that once they hit a downside. That bad bytch they bag leaves them.

Plus even when you get the bag, you gonna feel you are competing with men with MORE money. It's a cycle that never stops. You have to be comfortable in your own skin first

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Fellas gotta stop listening to tricks who tell them "Get your money right first and then you start dating".

The best experience is shooting your shot even when you don't have nothing at the moment. If you can afford to take her out then why not? If she leaves you or wants nothing to do with you because you not a millionaire or a clout demon then you know where it stands and you know she's only for your wallet.

This is why a lot of dudes whom reached and grabbed the indangle carrot are depressed now. They will never really know for sure if she's with him because of his lifestyle or for him.

The sad reality occurs when they realize that once they hit a downside. That bad bytch they bag leaves them.

Plus even when you get the bag, you gonna feel you are competing with men with MORE money. It's a cycle that never stops. You have to be comfortable in your own skin first
I agree to an extent but I just don’t be in the mood when I don’t have money some broad tried to get at me yesterday but that was one of the main reasons why I rejected the advance. Plus she wasn’t all that I’m trying to not smash everything that comes my way

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
:hubie: Chicks that like you a lot when you don’t like them like that be annoying af and if they’re lowkey crazy then it’s like :whoa:

Theres a few examples I could use but this chick I know is crazy brehs… she’s proof that people can be crazy and not even be aware they’re bat shyt af

It’s this 40 something year old chick that I almost hit. And I’ll admit here that she not even attractive lmao it’s when I was in college and I was super smacked.

I see her name on Snapchat on
Under the quick add section. I add her. She messages me to catch up And five messages later she’s bringing up how she’s still single trying to find a man to finally be serious with her so she can get married. I tell her good for her, I’m out here being a whore and not looking for anything serious.

Tell me why she’s always messaging me every other day and I’ll respond; five messages in she reverts to relationships. She told me she quit her job today and she told me the reason— actually, I was invested in what she was saying just for her to switch over to how she used to date the guy she was working for lol. And then she sent me a screenshot of some guy’s dating bio saying he believes it okay to start a conversation with how was your day and what are you up to. She went on a rant on how she hates that shyt and then talked about her high standard and wrote two big ass messages about dealing with man bs and not wanting to be serious.

I left that hoe on read yo lol. I mean it’s all my fault for adding her and I should delete her I guess I just wanted a story to tell the coli.

Got another friend who keeps bringing up sex in my dms. BUT she keeps bringing up relationships. And I feel so bad because I would smash but I don’t want to be in a relationship.

I keep getting into these situations. I remember being so mad in high school being put in the friend zone. Girls want all that attention from you but won’t give you a chance and then there’s me who’s down for sex but I won’t give them a chance to be in a relationship with a breh.

Somehow it’s the same and on that same point I get it from girls perspective now. Someone likes you for who you are, but you don’t like them how they like you, at least not yet, and somehow you’re the bad guy.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I read a lot about sex, affairs, lust, obsession, and you start thinking like those authors, the other day I had this quote like why is sex only sanctioned if it linked to domesticity, which is the opposite of passion, or when people numb all their senses that would make sex pleasurable with alcohol?

it's a hard lane to make work. To have someone be intentional about sex, but not solely for the purposes of a monogamous relationship.

Like why do I get a text from T the other night at 1:00 AM, when she's out and obviously been drinking, hi what are you up to (I was asleep)
like that's such a narrow probability, that she would reach me, when she could easily just set up a time and place.

Or my friend Y, who is one of the most controlled, shy, repressed women I know, who after like 15 drinks recently, after all day festival, started touching me, (in an unpracticed but sexy way) when I told her the next day, she was like "I'm really sorry", and I was like that is the MOST affectionate you have ever been in all the years we have known each other. Don't be sorry. but in my head, I am like this girl never has sex, and doesn't even really know how. Even in her relationships.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
:hubie: Chicks that like you a lot when you don’t like them like that be annoying af and if they’re lowkey crazy then it’s like :whoa:

Theres a few examples I could use but this chick I know is crazy brehs… she’s proof that people can be crazy and not even be aware they’re bat shyt af

It’s this 40 something year old chick that I almost hit. And I’ll admit here that she not even attractive lmao it’s when I was in college and I was super smacked.

I see her name on Snapchat on
Under the quick add section. I add her. She messages me to catch up And five messages later she’s bringing up how she’s still single trying to find a man to finally be serious with her so she can get married. I tell her good for her, I’m out here being a whore and not looking for anything serious.

Tell me why she’s always messaging me every other day and I’ll respond; five messages in she reverts to relationships. She told me she quit her job today and she told me the reason— actually, I was invested in what she was saying just for her to switch over to how she used to date the guy she was working for lol. And then she sent me a screenshot of some guy’s dating bio saying he believes it okay to start a conversation with how was your day and what are you up to. She went on a rant on how she hates that shyt and then talked about her high standard and wrote two big ass messages about dealing with man bs and not wanting to be serious.

I left that hoe on read yo lol. I mean it’s all my fault for adding her and I should delete her I guess I just wanted a story to tell the coli.

Got another friend who keeps bringing up sex in my dms. BUT she keeps bringing up relationships. And I feel so bad because I would smash but I don’t want to be in a relationship.

I keep getting into these situations. I remember being so mad in high school being put in the friend zone. Girls want all that attention from you but won’t give you a chance and then there’s me who’s down for sex but I won’t give them a chance to be in a relationship with a breh.

Somehow it’s the same and on that same point I get it from girls perspective now. Someone likes you for who you are, but you don’t like them how they like you, at least not yet, and somehow you’re the bad guy.
Lets focus here

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Lol one of my acquittances is a girl who dropped that line to me a few years ago. We only went out once but she dropped the whole spark not feeling it but we still talk and ish, and now I'm married and she's still single on hinge and turning 36 soon.
He’s such a nice guy but he gave me the “ick” or the vibe ain’t there lol

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
Few years ago my homeboy caught a DUI and met this chick while he was waiting on his case. He was the 5th wheel on a date with his boy, his girl, then his boy's boy and his girl. My boy told his boy when they break up to let him know because he liked the girl. A few months later they started dating. 4 months into them dating he had to go on house arrest during covid. So they basically quarantined together after he explained his situation. 3 months later they got pregnant. fast forward 5 years they are still together, got 2 kids, a nice house in the burbs and they are like the same person. they were meant to meet.

Hearing stories like this is motivating to see and hear because you never know when it's your time. You can't get bitter or resentful or get mad at these bytches. It is what it is, what is meant to be will be. He got a bad bytch that is down for him, got the house, beautiful and healthy two kids and he was down bad for years before they met.