Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
And I am saying this as a Canadian in a city with the baddest hoes. I can only imagine what its like in some of these American cities.

shyt whenever I go on vacation at resorts i will literally see a group of 4 American black women...1 overweight, 2 obese and 1 fit/healthy looking far too often. fukkin lacefront wigs, eyelashes and all. I know yall done seen this shyt

:laff:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Any bad p*ssy stories fellas?

I know it's random asf but thought about this one chick from my past who had a bad attitude which she was transparent about from the jump. She was cool at first though, anyway was in the p*ssy and it was so loose no matter how deep I pumped I couldn't feel a thing and I was hitting the back of her p*ssy too. After it was over she asked me was I loose, I tried to play it off and said nah it was straight trying to switch topics. She was all like be honest and I told her, she was so hurt after and told me she don't know how it got so loose and she never been told that before which I know was a lie.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

I know it's random asf but thought about this one chick from my past who had a bad attitude which she was transparent about from the jump. She was cool at first though, anyway was in the p*ssy and it was so loose no matter how deep I pumped I couldn't feel a thing and I was hitting the back of her p*ssy too. After it was over she asked me was I loose, I tried to play it off and said nah it was straight trying to switch topics. She was all like be honest and I told her, she was so hurt after and told me she don't know how it got so loose and she never been told that before which I know was a lie
:wow:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

I know it's random asf but thought about this one chick from my past who had a bad attitude which she was transparent about from the jump. She was cool at first though, anyway was in the p*ssy and it was so loose no matter how deep I pumped I couldn't feel a thing and I was hitting the back of her p*ssy too. After it was over she asked me was I loose, I tried to play it off and said nah it was straight trying to switch topics. She was all like be honest and I told her, she was so hurt after and told me she don't know how it got so loose and she never been told that before which I know was a lie.
:laff: thos chick actually asked!!!
wow
what the ...why did she ask?

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
:laff: thos chick actually asked!!!
wow
what the ...why did she ask?
Dead ass breh, I wish I was making it up. She was like was am I loose? She must know her shyt is trash. Thing is if she was pleasant to be around then maybe I could have tried to over look it but her bad attitude made things even worse.

Last edited:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
And I am saying this as a Canadian in a city with the baddest hoes. I can only imagine what its like in some of these American cities.

shyt whenever I go on vacation at resorts i will literally see a group of 4 American black women...1 overweight, 2 obese and 1 fit/healthy looking far too often. fukkin lacefront wigs, eyelashes and all. I know yall done seen this shyt

:laff:
Vegas /miami pool party lol

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
What kinds of spots do you brehs go to for the first date?

The intersection of where both of your interests are, or where they could be. Pick somewhere you want to go already and invite them, if it's a close enough match.

Somewhere you feel comfortable and natural or somewhere you can both experience as new for the first time, that's riskier, but takes the edge off. As in, if it's really fun, you experience it together, if it isn't, you still share that experience.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
For cats that think they need to do something really cool for a 1st date.

Breh did all that for her to say I don't know if I'm going to keep seeing him lol. He wasted his time and imo if she is into you then you don't need all that creativity, none of that till she earns it.

Just do drinks or whatever you like to do, for me it was bowling and that worked almost every time plus they had drinks in the bowling alley and finger food. If you're a pool dude or you like nature take take her too a pool hall(one not too rough) or out to a scenic space with some ice cream or even a hike. Don't over do it, just try to have a good time at the end of that date if the chemistry is good or you unsure go for the kiss and that will tell you all you need to know. If the kiss is good and she kisses back then you know what time it is but if the kiss is lacking or she pull away cut your losses. Dude went out with her three times, on that third time he was supposed to bring her back to the room then smash but he'd rather play video games with the broad. That's where he lost her and she felt they had no chemistry. He got himself a female friend and not any sex.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What kinds of spots do you brehs go to for the first date?

Bowling - I beat them and they get upset but when we go to play bball on the arcade
they get all Lebron " Yeah in your face! I thought you played shooting guard in junior high??"

That emotional rollercoaster has lead to so many creampies at the end of the night

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Bowling - I beat them and they get upset but when we go to play bball on the arcade
they get all Lebron " Yeah in your face! I thought you played shooting guard in junior high??"

That emotional rollercoaster has lead to so many creampies at the end of the night
The bowling alley is undefeated brehs!! Especially if you're trying to not spend too much bread! A couple games, competition, a few drinks and some finger foods should set you up nicely for the night to go the way you want it to go.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
That gaming room story is extreme but that's like a guy whose probably making his own version of that post, where he said I gave her everything and she still wouldn't be with me

have had some dates whom I never saw again, but in the moment it was incredible, sometimes that's all you get.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
For cats that think they need to do something really cool for a 1st date.

"I don't want to keep dating him. We have different personalities and different goals, and the spark/chemistry just isn't there for me to see this becoming a romantic relationship. I definitely see us continuing as friends."

Lol these women...