Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

DTXwavey_02

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
The bowling alley is undefeated brehs!! Especially if you're trying to not spend too much bread! A couple games, competition, a few drinks and some finger foods should set you up nicely for the night to go the way you want it to go.
To add on roller skating is a great first date as well, especially if you know how to skate for real. You get to be a bit more physical with your date, and it’s a fun time overall.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
"I don't want to keep dating him. We have different personalities and different goals, and the spark/chemistry just isn't there for me to see this becoming a romantic relationship. I definitely see us continuing as friends."

Lol these women...

Lol one of my acquittances is a girl who dropped that line to me a few years ago. We only went out once but she dropped the whole spark not feeling it but we still talk and ish, and now I'm married and she's still single on hinge and turning 36 soon.

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
Lol one of my acquittances is a girl who dropped that line to me a few years ago. We only went out once but she dropped the whole spark not feeling it but we still talk and ish, and now I'm married and she's still single on hinge and turning 36 soon.

These next 5 years are about to be hilarious

I got one homegirl that is 40 and still single and childless.

I got a couple other ones 35ish. They will more than also reach for 40 childless and single because they don't want to settle down.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

I got a couple other ones 35ish. They will more than also reach for 40 childless and single because they don't want to settle down.

It’s natural for the majority of women to desire marriage and starting a family, as it's part of biology and social expectations, heck even women who are lesbians you see it. As time passes, seeing friends get engaged, married, or have children increasingly affects those who haven’t yet reached these milestones :manny:. This is why even older women, sometimes well into their 60s, still express the desire to find a partner, despite societal expectations of different life stages.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I've had to cut off these women because of the slick comments when I took a younger woman
to lavish trips and restaurants.

The sheer salt is enough to sustain sea life

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I've had to cut off these women because of the slick comments when I took a younger woman
to lavish trips and restaurants.

The sheer salt is enough to sustain sea life

Honestly the thing about older woman to me is why?

I'm 39 I remember a few years ago when I was 37 I went out with this girl one date who was 38, she still looked good but right away she was asking me do you want kids, how long would you date before you get married etc.

These older chicks are like a MITB winner with the clock ticking down to cash in for kids and marriage

And yup they hate it when you go for younger women when they would have no issue dumping the nice guy whose a amazon delivery driver for the corporate nikka nad not even look back.

As I always say all these women had decent men in their life but diodn't feel the spark, had doubts blah blah looking for mr perfection and now time is up

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

they will have gutter sex with a loser to get a baby trust me.