Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Its the false sense of something is better elsewhere lol the reality is globally dating is a shyt show but i will say the GAMES at least are less in non western places. There is a certain grace you get when seen as an outsider too while locals woll complain because that “oh you are from simewhere else” buffer isnt there

I can say with all honesty that Toronto is garbage.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Every big city garbage

Mid sized places will have the most “normal” but looks/fitness is probably ass.

I was inline waiting for food yesterday and overheard two chicks talking about how bad dating is the the “ick” and its obviously a way they disqualify dudes off of their own insecurities, rhey were also talking about all the model looking dudes they want are gay lol.

I dont think dudes realize any chick eho makes it past 25 unmarried it is because she isnt meant to be married or even in a relationship, just casual sex until you reach the end of the line. Like i said this stuff has spread globally and with each year the pool shrinks so that said I will say as men realize in maybe 10-15 yrs its gonna be over globally so keep thst in mind with your plans if you aspire for family creation. Also realize for your kids they dont stand a chance unless we see some major war that does a societal reset.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Just got back from NYC on monday. Was out there since last wednesday.

@Ohene

Hinge in NYC. :wow::blessed:

Black, latina, middle eastern, south asian women…:ohlawd:

They message you first too. :wow:

To say i am overwhelmed would be an understatement. Thick, slim thick, big t*ts, big ass, pretty faces, tatts,….options are fukkin endless.

Never ever using hinge in toronto again. My god. What was i doing?

:scust:

Black men have better dating options in the big American cities than Toronto

Canada is the worst place to date if you a brother

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Mid sized places will have the most “normal” but looks/fitness is probably ass.

I was inline waiting for food yesterday and overheard two chicks talking about how bad dating is the the “ick” and its obviously a way they disqualify dudes off of their own insecurities, rhey were also talking about all the model looking dudes they want are gay lol.

I dont think dudes realize any chick eho makes it past 25 unmarried it is because she isnt meant to be married or even in a relationship, just casual sex until you reach the end of the line. Like i said this stuff has spread globally and with each year the pool shrinks so that said I will say as men realize in maybe 10-15 yrs its gonna be over globally so keep thst in mind with your plans if you aspire for family creation. Also realize for your kids they dont stand a chance unless we see some major war that does a societal reset.
Give it by 2030
The rest of the world catching up
Hopefully I’m checked out of the game by then

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Give it by 2030
The rest of the world catching up
Hopefully I’m checked out of the game by then

I think 2040 ish. You will need a few election cycles to see if these Feminist gain political positions in these countries in addition to the social media stuff. But yeah any nikka thinking he got forever UNLESS he doesn't want a family then I`m saying good luck. The only thing that may halt stuff is major wars.

In other countries these weirdo chicks are more so societal outcast but as I mentioned if they start getting political roles, especially when your factor globally men are pushed away from education then shyt gets spooky.

Dudes are worried about low hanging fruit but the concern is the laws in place.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Had a thought… didnt want to make a thread

But when a woman is shy around you. Thats when you really know.

I was watching some vids over the days.. T-pain telling the story of how him and his wife met.

Then I had my own things happen… then was just chillin with some wine, and Fantasias “When I See You” popped up.. and it hit me..

These chicks if they really like you, be shy and weird af. Marry those…