Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Define date

If they were just smashing and hanging out :manny:
Yeah he worried about it the wrong thing. You too grown to be worried about all of that. If you're trying to smash just enjoy your time with her and smash. If you want something serious get the info from your homie. But until then just enjoy life. People are too focused on the finish line they can't even appreciate the race out here.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Brehs women say they want a dude who tells the truth but then when it happens their mind can’t comprehend

I keep telling women I’m not looking for a relationship. If I do she’s gotta be down with threesomes, etc. because I’m out here trying to get my freak on instead of settling down at the moment. Now I have two examples of women not listening.

1.) older chick, who I’m actually ashamed I tried smashing before when i was extremely drunk, told me she’s single and it’s hard finding a man because none of them can stand by her demands. I tell her that’s rough but I’m actually enjoying being single because I’m out here whoring as a young bachelor. This chick trying to lecture me how I’m too old for all that now and I need to focus on having kids and thinking about marriage. Talking about since I’m 30 now I need to start thinking about how my sperm expires lmaooooooooooo I’m like bytch what??? Told her oh well and she was so mad told me she gotta go she’ll talk to me later. Just for her to keep hitting me up to see if we can meet sometime.

2.) told a girl what im looking for and what I’m not. She told me she can’t do it. Cool we don’t talk for three weeks. I see her snap story last week and I tell her how beautiful she looks. She brings up how she just can’t imagine sharing me with anyone else. But then she asks when can we hang out. I say we can over the weekend (last weekend) my schedule is completely clean for once. She’s then brings up we can fukk. So fast forward we do, we eat, we watch movies. She tells me she wants to go to the movies with me this month because I plan on seeing a bunch of scary movies. I tell her bet.

Yesterday she’s asking can we decorate a pumpkin since no one in her team from work wants to. I tell her no this morning. Just causally don’t think it’s serious. She starts one wording me and I can tell she has an attitude so I don’t respond. I get this long ass message saying I hurt her feelings when I’m at the gym. Talking about she came all the way into the city to see me, and she’s watching scary movies with me when she doesn’t want to but I don’t want to give her any time.

I tell her she doesn’t have to watch scary movies with me she’s the one that said she did. I just don’t want to mess with pumpkins but I’m down to still hang. And then I tell her as a reminder I’m not looking for a relationship she flips the fukk out.

Talking about it was implied and she assumed that I changed my mind because I invited her over and we fukked and I bought dinner lol.

Like she didn’t ask when we can hang and she’s not the one who brought up fukking.

I keep telling her shes the one who brought up that we’re going to fukk and just because we did doesn’t mean I changed my mind. We are adults and we did what we agreed to. And we didn’t discuss relationships so we can’t go off of what’s implied. BUT I AM STILL DOWN TO HANG OUT AND DO OTHER shyt

this girl would not listen brehs. Before blocking me she made it sure to be known that it was my fault for inviting her and fukking her… when she pitched the whole thing… and we never discussed relationship status hanging out lol

shyt is goofy
I've been in this situation more times than I can count breh but it comes with the territory of knowing what you want. Just stand firm on it. you'll be called a manipulator more than just being a truthful solid breh. But it keeps your conscience clear. It's so much better than lying or running game on chics. I actually get more women throwing themselves at me now because I'm straight up. Now they're intentions might not be on the level but that's them lying to themselves or thinking that sex is going to change what I said lol

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
A woman’s voice says a lot about them and can make or break situation.

I recently been sending voice notes early on saying I’m curious how your voice sounds.

This girl just went from a 7 to 4 because of how manly her voice sounds. I’m not even trying to meet up anymore :russ:

I try to vet these women as much as I can before I meet up to avoid awkward situations. Cause I know as soon as I heard her voice I would have wanted to be out.