Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
And this is the super power that we all have that a lot of brehs refuse to see.

All guys have to do is just like themselves more. Get their money up to spend on THEMSELVES , not the women. Exercise and diet to feel better mentally and physically for THEMSELVES , not the women. Develop hobbies and interests, go to events, network and make a bunch of friends, for THEMSELVES and not to attract women.

Once brehs truly love themselves and enjoy their own company it attracts women so much ironically. And a lot of dudes don’t realize this super power. Guys end up liking the first chick that likes them first because no one ever does. Dudes end up having babies by chicks they never really cared for by running game and being deceitful. And then a lot of dudes just don’t like themselves.

For a lot of women, and no disrespect when I say this, dangling the carrot is all they have. Some of them don’t do any other the things I mentioned in the paragraph before for themselves and see you doing it. And since they like you for being you they want to give you the carrot believing it’s a fair trade.

And it’s not lol. Once you love yourself and enjoy yourself, life in general too, you realize that dangling carrot can jeopardize what you worked so hard for. And lemme not even get started about once you get the carrot, there’s sometimes when you put in the most work in the bed lol.

That’s why I made a post about a situation I had last week. Oh girl liked me because of how dope I am and she thought giving up the carrot was a fair trade over everything I done and am and now I have to be in a relationship. lol

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
Just got back from NYC on monday. Was out there since last wednesday.

@Ohene

Hinge in NYC. :wow::blessed:

Black, latina, middle eastern, south asian women…:ohlawd:

They message you first too. :wow:

To say i am overwhelmed would be an understatement. Thick, slim thick, big t*ts, big ass, pretty faces, tatts,….options are fukkin endless.

Never ever using hinge in toronto again. My god. What was i doing?

:scust:

Last edited:

jay83

Superstar
Daps

@Ohene

To say i am overwhelmed would be an understatement. Thick, slim thick, big t*ts, big ass, pretty faces, tatts,….options are fukkin endless.

Dr Umar seems to be enjoying Toronto.

:mjlol:

I’ve heard dating in New York was a shyt show. But honestly it’s probably a shyt show no matter where you go if you rely on apps.

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.

I’ve heard dating in New York was a shyt show. But honestly it’s probably a shyt show no matter where you go if you rely on apps.

I’ve always used hinge in toronto over the past few months.

But i switched it up to NYC the morning after i got there just to see..

And :wow::wow::wow:
Had my deal breaker one afternoon set to black/african in new york and :noah:

Had it switched to toronto just to compare and :hhh:

Never again.

Only problem is, breaking it to these women i’m from and live in Toronto. :sadcam:

Some already have a problem with it :to:

And some surprisingly don’t and can’t wait till i come back :leon:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

breh...everybody just hates their own city. thats the conclusion I've come to

i meet american bytches in Toronto all the time or while vacationing in the carribean and they always complain about the men in their cities. Toronto bytches complain about the men in Toronto and say American men are better. Americans come down to Toronto and feast but we complain about our women and feast in their cities.

People are just attracted to foreign things + it gives them an excuse to do some shyt they usuaully wouldnt because they know you aint gonna be there for long. So when ppl romanticize other cities for women I usually dont take it too seriously unless its South Africa or a very foreign city,

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I’ve always used hinge in toronto over the past few months.

But i switched it up to NYC the morning after i got there just to see..

And :wow::wow::wow:
Had my deal breaker one afternoon set to black/african in new york and :noah:

Had it switched to toronto just to compare and :hhh:

Never again.

Only problem is, breaking it to these women i’m from and live in Toronto. :sadcam:

Some already have a problem with it :to:

And some surprisingly don’t and can’t wait till i come back :leon:
Toronto got better looking hoes than NYC. But I wasnt in Brooklyn for too long...mostly Manhattan

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
Toronto got better looking hoes than NYC. But I wasnt in Brooklyn for too long...mostly Manhattan

I don’t kno fam.

I really REALLY beg to differ lol.

Especially from what i’ve seen and matched with just a few days in NY… :wow:

Doesn’t even compare. But that’s just my take.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

@Ohene

:banderas:

1 HR flight to NYC and with flair or porter dirt cheap

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
breh...everybody just hates their own city. thats the conclusion I've come to

i meet american bytches in Toronto all the time or while vacationing in the carribean and they always complain about the men in their cities. Toronto bytches complain about the men in Toronto and say American men are better. Americans come down to Toronto and feast but we complain about our women and feast in their cities.

People are just attracted to foreign things + it gives them an excuse to do some shyt they usuaully wouldnt because they know you aint gonna be there for long. So when ppl romanticize other cities for women I usually dont take it too seriously unless its South Africa or a very foreign city,

Its the false sense of something is better elsewhere lol the reality is globally dating is a shyt show but i will say the GAMES at least are less in non western places. There is a certain grace you get when seen as an outsider too while locals woll complain because that “oh you are from simewhere else” buffer isnt there