Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
i would but we aint really close like that. Plus he has a whole gf of 2 years lol

yeah I get those kinds of situations. Sometimes you have social circles with degrees of closeness and communication. There's a lot of people I know well enough but probably wouldn't just call out of nowhere. or they wouldn't answer anyway.

Heres how I decide these kinds of things: what's the absolute worst case scenario here? (within reason) is it that bad?

and two: are you basing too much of your decision making on things that haven't happened or may not happen anyway? You take yourself through this process of decision making and weighing all these scenarios, this and that, and then what if she doesn't even answer and you never meet up?

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
yeah I get those kinds of situations. Sometimes you have social circles with degrees of closeness and communication. There's a lot of people I know well enough but probably wouldn't just call out of nowhere. or they wouldn't answer anyway.

Heres how I decide these kinds of things: what's the absolute worst case scenario here? (within reason) is it that bad?

and two: are you basing too much of your decision making on things that haven't happened or may not happen anyway? You take yourself through this process of decision making and weighing all these scenarios, this and that, and then what if she doesn't even answer and you never meet up?
she lives in another city (montreal) and said she wants me to visit her cottage so i dunno :manny:

her and her friend are actually interested me visiting too. They want me to do yoga with em (long story lol)

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
she lives in another city (montreal) and said she wants me to visit her cottage so i dunno :manny:

her and her friend are actually interested me visiting too. They want me to do yoga with em (long story lol)

Then yeah, would just do that. Would depend on how much I desired that person. what's the guy going to do, order a hit? Sub you on instagram? Text you something passive aggressive?

Have a close homie, and we both know a girl, they have known each other for a decade plus, neither of us really love her like that, but they get drunk and hook up, have awkward sex, once or twice a year, and I try to romance her whenever I see her. He knows this. But we are good regardless. That's the baseline for the friendship.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Then yeah, would just do that. Would depend on how much I desired that person. what's the guy going to do, order a hit? Sub you on instagram? Text you something passive aggressive?

Have a close homie, and we both know a girl, they have known each other for a decade plus, neither of us really love her like that, but they get drunk and hook up, have awkward sex, once or twice a year, and I try to romance her whenever I see her. He knows this. But we are good regardless. That's the baseline for the friendship.
lol that’s bromance foreal, I ain’t mad at it

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmao it be like that in Toronto

I deleted hinge weeks ago but im saving it for a Montreal solo trip and MAYBE when i go to NY for Thanksgiving. Using it in Toronto tho? I only match with either indian chics (I live in the suburbs with a lot of em) or chics who are clearly catfishing and using year old photos.

The tabboo of finding legit love on apps has always been a thing tho. I think normalizing it was just product of the pandemic since everyone was stuck inside. But alot more dudes and myself are noticing how much of a clown show it is and just meeting a chic on road is simpler.
Hinge in South Africa is next level.

I can’t imagine using these apps in any developed country outside of Singapore.

Legit love is just a chemical release the french use to sell chocolate and roses.

This generation of women aren’t loyal to your sacrifices only their emotions

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Brehs women say they want a dude who tells the truth but then when it happens their mind can’t comprehend

I keep telling women I’m not looking for a relationship. If I do she’s gotta be down with threesomes, etc. because I’m out here trying to get my freak on instead of settling down at the moment. Now I have two examples of women not listening.

1.) older chick, who I’m actually ashamed I tried smashing before when i was extremely drunk, told me she’s single and it’s hard finding a man because none of them can stand by her demands. I tell her that’s rough but I’m actually enjoying being single because I’m out here whoring as a young bachelor. This chick trying to lecture me how I’m too old for all that now and I need to focus on having kids and thinking about marriage. Talking about since I’m 30 now I need to start thinking about how my sperm expires lmaooooooooooo I’m like bytch what??? Told her oh well and she was so mad told me she gotta go she’ll talk to me later. Just for her to keep hitting me up to see if we can meet sometime.

2.) told a girl what im looking for and what I’m not. She told me she can’t do it. Cool we don’t talk for three weeks. I see her snap story last week and I tell her how beautiful she looks. She brings up how she just can’t imagine sharing me with anyone else. But then she asks when can we hang out. I say we can over the weekend (last weekend) my schedule is completely clean for once. She’s then brings up we can fukk. So fast forward we do, we eat, we watch movies. She tells me she wants to go to the movies with me this month because I plan on seeing a bunch of scary movies. I tell her bet.

Yesterday she’s asking can we decorate a pumpkin since no one in her team from work wants to. I tell her no this morning. Just causally don’t think it’s serious. She starts one wording me and I can tell she has an attitude so I don’t respond. I get this long ass message saying I hurt her feelings when I’m at the gym. Talking about she came all the way into the city to see me, and she’s watching scary movies with me when she doesn’t want to but I don’t want to give her any time.

I tell her she doesn’t have to watch scary movies with me she’s the one that said she did. I just don’t want to mess with pumpkins but I’m down to still hang. And then I tell her as a reminder I’m not looking for a relationship she flips the fukk out.

Talking about it was implied and she assumed that I changed my mind because I invited her over and we fukked and I bought dinner lol.

Like she didn’t ask when we can hang and she’s not the one who brought up fukking.

I keep telling her shes the one who brought up that we’re going to fukk and just because we did doesn’t mean I changed my mind. We are adults and we did what we agreed to. And we didn’t discuss relationships so we can’t go off of what’s implied. BUT I AM STILL DOWN TO HANG OUT AND DO OTHER shyt

this girl would not listen brehs. Before blocking me she made it sure to be known that it was my fault for inviting her and fukking her… when she pitched the whole thing… and we never discussed relationship status hanging out lol

shyt is goofy

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Relate to that on a few levels.

People communicate through their perception of actions, and not necessarily what is explicitly being said. People often kind of lead with their egos. I

There's no doubt that it's not as easy to actually like someone, sleep with them, spend time together and then NOT go as far as formalized relationship. a lot is just social pressure and reward. Someone will mostly be rewarded for being in a relationship. A woman will mostly be looked as lesser for what I described above. "situationship" or what about just two people who fukking like each other lol

As someone who extends a lot of invites, it takes confidence to do that, and it's always an ego hit on SOME level when you are rejected. But, the key is to not look at it as a rejection of yourself. Not everyone can do that. I feel you, sometimes it's not the person, it's the invite. I'm like that doesn't sound fun to me. Down to hang but not rock climb or whatever. but, when you do that, she feels you are breaking an unspoken agreement, that you owe me.

what roles do (boyfriend/girlfriend) is establish formalities and a framework for how to deal with situations, when you blur the lines, it's harder. it requires really good communication and expectation setting. mutual consideration, respect, here's one I learned: unconditional positive regard. which is basically always viewing the person in the most positive way, even if they let you down. Doesn't mean no boundaries, it's just a framework to view people. Mostly what you experience is people are highly conditional, and have poor conflict resolution skills.

Last edited:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Relate to that on a few levels.

People communicate through their perception of actions, and not necessarily what is explicitly being said. People often kind of lead with their egos. I

There's no doubt that it's not as easy to actually like someone, sleep with them, spend time together and then NOT go as far as formalized relationship. a lot is just social pressure and reward. Someone will mostly be rewarded for being in a relationship. A woman will mostly be looked as lesser for what I described above. "situationship" or what about just two people who fukking like each other lol

As someone who extends a lot of invites, it takes confidence to do that, and it's always an ego hit on SOME level when you are rejected. But, the key is to not look at it as a rejection of yourself. Not everyone can do that. I feel you, sometimes it's not the person, it's the invite. I'm not like that doesn't sound fun to me. Down to hang but not rock climb or whatever. but, when you do that, she feels you are breaking an unspoken agreement, that you owe me.

what roles do (boyfriend/girlfriend) is establish formalities and a framework for how to deal with situations, when you blur the lines, it's harder. it requires really good communication and expectation setting. mutual consideration, respect, here's one I learned: unconditional positive regard. which is basically always viewing the person in the most positive way, even if they let you down. Doesn't mean no boundaries, it's just a framework to view people. Mostly what you experience is people are highly conditional, and have poor conflict resolution skills.
I look at it this way.

Let’s say she never brought up sex but I wanted to smash. She comes over, we hang out watching movies and I order us dinner. I try to smash and she says no. I say “well we watched movies and I ordered dinner. It’s technically implied you give me p*ssy.” I’m totally in the wrong here. What’s implied doesn’t actually mean the assumption and that’s why conversations should be have.

And I can tell her ego was hurt which is why I kept circling back to we already had a discussion about relationships that was never rediscussed or renegotiated AND I’m still down to hang just not decorate pumpkins.

We’re all adults. We discuss things.

I kept trying to tell her this but nope. It’s all my fault I shouldn’t have invited her. And then I got blocked.

Oh well I tried communicating

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I look at it this way.

Let’s say she never brought up sex but I wanted to smash. She comes over, we hang out watching movies and I order us dinner. I try to smash and she says no. I say “well we watched movies and I ordered dinner. It’s technically implied you give me p*ssy.” I’m totally in the wrong here. What’s implied doesn’t actually mean the assumption and that’s why conversations should be have.

And I can tell her ego was hurt which is why I kept circling back to we already had a discussion about relationships that was never rediscussed or renegotiated AND I’m still down to hang just not decorate pumpkins.

We’re all adults. We discuss things.

I kept trying to tell her this but nope. It’s all my fault I shouldn’t have invited her. And then I got blocked.

Oh well I tried communicating

read a book this year which talked about a generation, lets just say 20-40, and how we deal with conflict, mostly people are so conflict averse, that they cut and run at ANY sign of a conflict. Which means blocking someone, ghosting them, deleting them, whatever. Not because of any real harmful issue, but ANY perceived difference. This is a social media effect, where you follow/unfollow, block/allow access.

Communication has changed, it will vary person to person, but this is the new 'normal', for whatever our old frame of reference was, 2006, 1999, 2009.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The thing about these apps is the high these women get. You can be an average looking chick sign up and have hundreds of dudes elevating you calling you beautiful and this and that, wanting to take you out and once you get a sniff of all that attention, random dates being picky as hell knowing there is someone else you can try . These chicks will never be satisfied. That's why you can delete your account sign up 6 months from now and run into the same 80% of women.

It's like them chicks making money on onlyfans etc. they ain't going to stop and delete their accounts and go get a reg job where they gotta work 40 hrs a week because they tasted that sweet nectar of easy $$.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Brehs women say they want a dude who tells the truth but then when it happens their mind can’t comprehend

I keep telling women I’m not looking for a relationship. If I do she’s gotta be down with threesomes, etc. because I’m out here trying to get my freak on instead of settling down at the moment. Now I have two examples of women not listening.

1.) older chick, who I’m actually ashamed I tried smashing before when i was extremely drunk, told me she’s single and it’s hard finding a man because none of them can stand by her demands. I tell her that’s rough but I’m actually enjoying being single because I’m out here whoring as a young bachelor. This chick trying to lecture me how I’m too old for all that now and I need to focus on having kids and thinking about marriage. Talking about since I’m 30 now I need to start thinking about how my sperm expires lmaooooooooooo I’m like bytch what??? Told her oh well and she was so mad told me she gotta go she’ll talk to me later. Just for her to keep hitting me up to see if we can meet sometime.

2.) told a girl what im looking for and what I’m not. She told me she can’t do it. Cool we don’t talk for three weeks. I see her snap story last week and I tell her how beautiful she looks. She brings up how she just can’t imagine sharing me with anyone else. But then she asks when can we hang out. I say we can over the weekend (last weekend) my schedule is completely clean for once. She’s then brings up we can fukk. So fast forward we do, we eat, we watch movies. She tells me she wants to go to the movies with me this month because I plan on seeing a bunch of scary movies. I tell her bet.

Yesterday she’s asking can we decorate a pumpkin since no one in her team from work wants to. I tell her no this morning. Just causally don’t think it’s serious. She starts one wording me and I can tell she has an attitude so I don’t respond. I get this long ass message saying I hurt her feelings when I’m at the gym. Talking about she came all the way into the city to see me, and she’s watching scary movies with me when she doesn’t want to but I don’t want to give her any time.

I tell her she doesn’t have to watch scary movies with me she’s the one that said she did. I just don’t want to mess with pumpkins but I’m down to still hang. And then I tell her as a reminder I’m not looking for a relationship she flips the fukk out.

Talking about it was implied and she assumed that I changed my mind because I invited her over and we fukked and I bought dinner lol.

Like she didn’t ask when we can hang and she’s not the one who brought up fukking.

I keep telling her shes the one who brought up that we’re going to fukk and just because we did doesn’t mean I changed my mind. We are adults and we did what we agreed to. And we didn’t discuss relationships so we can’t go off of what’s implied. BUT I AM STILL DOWN TO HANG OUT AND DO OTHER shyt

this girl would not listen brehs. Before blocking me she made it sure to be known that it was my fault for inviting her and fukking her… when she pitched the whole thing… and we never discussed relationship status hanging out lol

shyt is goofy
You got what you wanted 🤷🏾‍♂️

Should have blocked her the moment she switched up.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

shyt is goofy
typical shyt honestly. they always have to be the victim, no accountability.
just know that you didnt do anything wrong