Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
To be fair, text messaging and modern tech has made everyone very neurotic about everything. It's by design.

Like what purpose does read reciepts even serve, like as a real function? who thought emoji's would be helpful for communication?

why are adults using smiley faces?

why do people use emojis in the way where they say something like "should we get dinner" and then a food emoji?

so it's no coincidence, nor is it all on the individual, if someone gets lost in the insanity of IMessage.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
I finally took a look at that LSA website people bring up sometimes here. After a bit of scrolling it was enough for me. There’s a whole forum for interracial dating, which is fine but you get mad when men do it? Lol

Not to mention the vile things they say about black men is def on another level. On here it seems to be pawg threads and anti feminist rhetoric and jokes. It’s way more serious there.

I hope I never come in contact with any chick in real life while dating.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
I finally took a look at that LSA website people bring up sometimes here. After a bit of scrolling it was enough for me. There’s a whole forum for interracial dating, which is fine but you get mad when men do it? Lol

Not to mention the vile things they say about black men is def on another level. On here it seems to be pawg threads and anti feminist rhetoric and jokes. It’s way more serious there.

I hope I never come in contact with any chick in real life while dating.
why’d you even do it to yourself?

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Expound on “hoeflation”

Yeah I’m definitely feeling the effects of hoeflation, but like you said in this post

It’s true. The woman today have more resources and more assets. But many lack the traditional foundation -

Weight management
Social skills
Willingness to compromise / provide effort in relationship
Femininity / wife school

Depending on what you’re looking for you as a man have to come with equal or more, but also be in the space of the 10% men they desire.

But like I said, if you’re struggling or you don’t like the selection, that’s in front of you, you have some work to do. This includes:

Getting into a solid gym routine
Increasing your income up
Move to a new environment
Expand your social circles
Invest into new hobbies, etc.

Societal changes are always going to be in effect so the best thing you can do is just adapt.

I personally only use apps if I’m traveling on a work trip, or vacation. Real life is always top tier for me & those women (most of the time) aren’t on an app.

I have some self work to do.

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Going to look for engagement rings soon. My shorty said she want's Emerald Cut Diamond. (Little does she know it'll be half moissanite) but I digress. She asked me how much I'm going to spend and I said about $3.5k and she saying $4.5 I settled on $4k. Then she ask me how much should the wedding band be? I said Idc how much it cost, I just want a rolex.

I'm ready to have this wedding at freaking Far Rockaway beach at this point.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Going to look for engagement rings soon. My shorty said she want's Emerald Cut Diamond. (Little does she know it'll be half moissanite) but I digress. She asked me how much I'm going to spend and I said about $3.5k and she saying $4.5 I settled on $4k. Then she ask me how much should the wedding band be? I said Idc how much it cost, I just want a rolex.

Kinda weird for her to ask how much you going to spend but if yall dynamic is like that fair enough

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

Some advice an older, well to do, friend gave me, (was not not getting married, but just general life advice) he said only buy the stone, and let her pick the band later, or something like that.