Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Nope
Never knew a soul

Didn't even plan on meeting anyone, but met my wife got sick a few days later and she looked after me. Was leaving and she went with me to Kenya and Rwanda

Did not think I'd see her again, but we kept talking and talking. And one thing led to another next thing I'm back in Uganda and back again and meeting her parents, then we are getting engaged. And then bride price, traditional wedding then white wedding.

I've been in Uganda for like 70 percent of the time since I met her.

Parents and grandma made the journey a few weeks ago to witness the white wedding

And here I am

this is dope breh. ive been looking to travel to Africa next year.

I assume you started using apps and matching with people before you got there?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
this is dope breh. ive been looking to travel to Africa next year.

I assume you started using apps and matching with people before you got there?

Africa is the best not just for women jut for everything I just feel like at hom, this is where I was suppose to be

And yeah set up in advance but you can go anywhere and meet women

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Africa is the best not just for women jut for everything I just feel like at hom, this is where I was suppose to be

And yeah set up in advance but you can go anywhere and meet women
thanks breh

not trying to pry I just find the whole thing fascinating

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
thanks breh

Ima just say do go in Blind. Lotta dudes preach grass is greener stuff with no nuance. Go in on your square and see what works for you. Looking for the Promise land is the best way to end up a sweet lick. Women are the same everywhere, the thing is finding the place with Cultures and laws that keep the fukkery in check.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Ima just say do go in Blind. Lotta dudes preach grass is greener stuff with no nuance. Go in on your square and see what works for you. Looking for the Promise land is the best way to end up a sweet lick. Women are the same everywhere, the thing is finding the place with Cultures and laws that keep the fukkery in check.
:russ: most likely not doing anything

but its good info

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
When traveling especially, it never happens the way you think. Unless you are like a lot of people, hard committed to "getting p*ssy" and playing the bars for hours.

In 2016, spend two weeks in Spain, met a few women, nothing really happened, and as I am flying home, see this gorgeous woman in the waiting area. And when I board, who is seated right next to me? We spend 4 hours of the flight quiet, and 4 telling each other some version of everything. Then, we exchange numbers, go through security and are separated, I get on the Atlanta airport underground subway thing, and she's right there again.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
thanks breh

Honestly it's crazy and most people don't believe when I tell em

I never ever planned on getting married number 1. I've been through it all, failed engagement, ex using my brother in law (whose a pastor) to officiate her wedding, women telling me I'm as cold as stone etc. but yeah they just weren't the one and we thank God!!

Number 2 I waa into this other girl and went on like 5 dates with her but I was always doing all the work and literally right before I left for my trip I said nah I'm done

Number 3
I've been to like 50 plus countries in my life and met people in each and everyone but never dated anyone oetc.

Number 4 till this day I said if I never got sick it would have prob gone nowhere.

She barely knew me and I was deathly ill bed ridden, every few minutes I'd be crawling to the toilet and just water would come out of me. Didn't eat for three days yet she stayed with me through it all. Wiped my dirty bum and all
Which led for me inviting her to join me on my Kenya and Rwanda trip

I keep telling people it's only God my main goal was to go to Rwanda but because of the East Africa visa you get 3 countries in one I went to Uganda. And thar changed the whole trajectory of my life.

When my 84 year old grandma travelled 32 hrs for my white wedding my wife met her and bowed and gave her flowers

I was like :banderas:

And after my parents and grandma spent two weeks here when they told me yeah you made the right choice. It's the heart I had to take my dad to the hospital down here and it was literally a day before our white wedding my wife had alot to do, hair, makeup, appointments etc. but she was like nah and stayed with all day while he has tests run. And just ended up doing her hair and makeup herself on our wedding little things like that

picture uploader