Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
African experience, Western infrastructure, African prices.

IMHO, Kampala nightlife doesn’t even hold a candle to Nairobi’s nightlife breh. And this is coming from a Naija breh that’s comfortable in more “rugged” areas.

Not saying UG is bad, but if I’m in East Africa for nightlife, give me Nairobi over Kabalaga

But this my take breh :hubie:

Blasphemy

Only muzengos go to kabalaga
Capital pub :picard:

All the hot spots are in bugolobi , bandali ride now breh

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yea 100%. I still have jawns msg and call me on whatsapp to this day and i was there in march 2023…

Imagine ATL/Houston/Miami type women only just feminine and all around good energy.

My whatsapp contact list is FULL of south african numbers.

And then you come back to north america and you’re just disgusted with everything. :scust:

Imagine goin from caviar to fish fillet :scusthov:

:picard:

Redwood

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Yea 100%. I still have jawns msg and call me on whatsapp to this day and i was there in march 2023…

Imagine ATL/Houston/Miami type women only just feminine and all around good energy.

My whatsapp contact list is FULL of south african numbers.

And then you come back to north america and you’re just disgusted with everything. :scust:

Imagine goin from caviar to fish fillet :scusthov:

Damn :pachaha:

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Hinge fell off hard, at least in my area. Signed up again a couple weeks ago; scanned through a couple dozen profiles, promptly deleted that shyt.

Modus operandi is i give it about a week or two but usually i see some decent prospects. This time not at all. I swore off dating apps but might run it back in the fall when the time change makes shortys lonely :mjlol:
Definitely the cuffing season chics on there right now. They're trying to lock something in before the holidays lol

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
congrats breh

did you have any connections to Africa before you started searching over there?

Nope
Never knew a soul

Didn't even plan on meeting anyone, but met my wife got sick a few days later and she looked after me. Was leaving and she went with me to Kenya and Rwanda

Did not think I'd see her again, but we kept talking and talking. And one thing led to another next thing I'm back in Uganda and back again and meeting her parents, then we are getting engaged. And then bride price, traditional wedding then white wedding.

I've been in Uganda for like 70 percent of the time since I met her.

Parents and grandma made the journey a few weeks ago to witness the white wedding

And here I am

Last edited: