Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
im saying the apps that are popular can vary by country. But also how the Algorithm views you. For example I have my Hinge set in NYC for an upcoming trip and I got a ton of roses, and attractive women being shown to me so it shows where I rank in that city if it makes sense.
got it

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
im saying the apps that are popular can vary by country. But also how the Algorithm views you. For example I have my Hinge set in NYC for an upcoming trip and I got a ton of roses, and attractive women being shown to me so it shows where I rank in that city if it makes sense.

Yup I'd you are seeing trash women delete and start overb

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Put my boys on back in 2020 and now they go like 2-3 times a year lol. Dem boys threw ATL, Houston, MIA in the bushes.

It’s just different down there. Once you touch down and hit the town, you’ll know that SA just hits different.

Johannesburg or Cape Town?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Put my boys on back in 2020 and now they go like 2-3 times a year lol. Dem boys threw ATL, Houston, MIA in the bushes.

It’s just different down there. Once you touch down and hit the town, you’ll know that SA just hits different.

Goatganda>>>>>

Also don't have to look over you shoulder in Uganda

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Johannesburg or Cape Town?
Joburg for the night life and the “scene”, Cape Town for pretty much everything else.

Goatganda>>>>>

Also don't have to look over you shoulder in Uganda

I know your wife from there so I’ll let you have it but in no world would I put Uganda over SA :hubie:

The looking over your shoulder thing is over blown. If you’re not chilling in the hood you’re good. But aye man, what ever floats your boat.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Joburg for the night life and the “scene”, Cape Town for pretty much everything else.

I know your wife from there so I’ll let you have it but in no world would I put Uganda over SA :hubie:

The looking over your shoulder thing is over blown. If you’re not chilling in the hood you’re good. But aye man, what ever floats your boat.

How is sa better than Uganda?

Kampala night life is world renowned

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
How is sa better than Uganda?

Kampala night life is world renowned

African experience, Western infrastructure, African prices.

IMHO, Kampala nightlife doesn’t even hold a candle to Nairobi’s nightlife breh. And this is coming from a Naija breh that’s comfortable in more “rugged” areas.

Not saying UG is bad, but if I’m in East Africa for nightlife, give me Nairobi over Kabalaga

But this my take breh :hubie:

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.

Yea 100%. I still have jawns msg and call me on whatsapp to this day and i was there in march 2023…

Imagine ATL/Houston/Miami type women only just feminine and all around good energy.

My whatsapp contact list is FULL of south african numbers.

And then you come back to north america and you’re just disgusted with everything. :scust:

Imagine goin from caviar to fish fillet :scusthov:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yea 100%. I still have jawns msg and call me on whatsapp to this day and i was there in march 2023…

Imagine ATL/Houston/Miami type women only just feminine and all around good energy.

My whatsapp contact list is FULL of south african numbers.

And then you come back to north america and you’re just disgusted with everything. :scust:

Imagine goin from caviar to fish fillet :scusthov:

The West is death to black people. lol get ya money and leave. Unfortunately the worst of the west is infiltrating the world via social media

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
i been facetiming girls before I meet. this girl said she can facetime but just so I know shes under the weather 🚩. why you think she said this? I facetimed a bytch last month who def was using someone else for two of her photos. I ain't wasting my time and money if I'm iffy. kinda turned off now i duno lol.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
You ever fukk a bytch that’s a screamer? Had an ex like that one time we rented a room the people next to us were pleading for her to STFU earlier this year I smashed this girl so good her eyes were rolling like I was performing an exorcism and just yelling I had to stop and ask was she ok then she went back to her normal voice like yeah I can keep going shyt was funny af I gotta do her one more time we have some chemistry