Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad

Video is all facts. I’ve been guilty of that myself; thinking a woman is not interested. Self defeating mentality.

I can’t count how many times I thought a girl wasn’t interested only to find out later she was feeling me heavy. Women are wired differently. Of course there’s choosing signals but a lot of the times they won’t even show it that they’re feeling you because they’re nervous or afraid of getting rejected.

Hell even choosing signals aren’t concrete. I’ve engaged with women who were giving me heavy choosing signals only to be rejected or her play games

Just like the gentlemen said in the video, you don’t know what THAT particular woman likes or thinks. It’s best to put yourself in position and let HER do the rejecting. Don’t reject yourself.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
What do you cold approach brehs say to women?

I'm seeing too many attractive women literally everywhere lol.
try anything lol? Im a shy dude at times so flat out asking shorty a question or complimenting her helps get the ball rolling.

most places on road its solid but I still have no clue in the gym lol

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps

Honestly I say what's ever on my mind.

But you need more of a framework

This is what a typical cold approach looks like.

There's nothing fancy here AT ALL.

If you want to get real clinical with it, just being Black people, think there's a bit of Black on Black familiarity - so he's able to adopt a certain tone that she's familiar with.
  • He knows he's hollering.
  • She knows he's hollering.
  • And she's just playing along cause it's an ego boost, because in her mind it's a way to pass the time, it's not gonna go anywhere

:youngsabo:

Don't focus on the words per se, but his demeanor, his tone of voice, how he reacts and HOW THEY REACT.

99% of approaches you'll get
  • No response/Ignored/"she didn't hear you"/she didn't know you were talking to her
  • Middling response
  • Polite response - I got a BF
  • Slight interest
  • Hell yeah
  • HELL NAW..

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Video is all facts. I’ve been guilty of that myself; thinking a woman is not interested. Self defeating mentality.

I can’t count how many times I thought a girl wasn’t interested only to find out later she was feeling me heavy. Women are wired differently. Of course there’s choosing signals but a lot of the times they won’t even show it that they’re feeling you because they’re nervous or afraid of getting rejected.

Hell even choosing signals aren’t concrete. I’ve engaged with women who were giving me heavy choosing signals only to be rejected or her play games

Just like the gentlemen said in the video, you don’t know what THAT particular woman likes or thinks. It’s best to put yourself in position and let HER do the rejecting. Don’t reject yourself.
Agreed. Hell, I would even argue regret feels worse than rejection. That happened to me a few weeks ago, when I ran into my HS crush at the grocery store. I went up and chopped it with her for a minute, but I didn't take it further because I figured her occupation would get in the way. (She's a MC/bottle girl) Luckily, we still follow each other on IG, so I'm gonna reach out again.

Regret had me feeling sick sick sick lol

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Deb been the Kevin Samuels for Females for quite some time.

And she LIKES the coffee date.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
:pachaha:Just got my first :flabbynsick: wake up call, 23 year old Paag said Its too much of a age gap me being 31 and doesn't want to meet. Chick was locked in for the weekend up until that stage to.

Carnival brought out the foreign hoes heavy though:noah:

Breh below has some good content but a lot of it got taken off YT.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
also would say that getting hung up on awkward, like meeting someone is kinda awkward. Sexual tension can be awkward. Talking to a stranger can be uncomfortable. but you have to get past it, and then it's the convo gets smoother.

Lot of people stall out at that first sense of this is awkward. Not saying to make someone uncomfortable, or be blind to what someone else is experiencing but you have to increase your tolerance. Taking a chance is risky. There's some anxiety inherent in that. We are also wired to protect ourselves from rejection, but you have to realize it's ok to face rejection, or actually be rejected.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Got a close homie who has that male model look - flashing the Rolex Daytona, well dressed, but he will just roll up to three women after 2 drinks and say "you're beautiful" "you guys are so beautiful"

That almost never, never results in anything but a brief exchange THANKS or total ignore, and I always tell him, what kind of response are you looking for? (with that line)

Every so often it works in a sense of they will roll and so on, but usually he gets nothing with that.

Last edited:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Agreed. Hell, I would even argue regret feels worse than rejection. That happened to me a few weeks ago, when I ran into my HS crush at the grocery store. I went up and chopped it with her for a minute, but I didn't take it further because I figured her occupation would get in the way. (She's a MC/bottle girl) Luckily, we still follow each other on IG, so I'm gonna reach out again.

Regret had me feeling sick sick sick lol
Regret far worse than rejection

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:pachaha:Just got my first :flabbynsick: wake up call, 23 year old Paag said Its too much of a age gap me being 31 and doesn't want to meet. Chick was locked in for the weekend up until that stage to.

Carnival brought out the foreign hoes heavy though:noah:

Breh below has some good content but a lot of it got taken off YT.

:ufdup: Lie to these hoes

I been 29 for 3 years now :heh: