Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
So about 8 months ago I fukked this chick 3 times then she sent me a text message saying she couldn't see me anymore because she has a boyfriend. Weird because I'd just had her squirting all over my bed less than 12 hours before that text but ok...Then she blocked me on everything.

Bet, thanks for letting me smash and lettin me buss in ya mouf
:myman:

Then I forgot about ole girl. Hadn't seen her since.

Anyway, I get a random text message today from her best friend. It was basically like "hi just sending you this message from her, she says if you see her don't say hi to her. She has a boyfriend and he's very jealous"

I'm confused af because I forgot all about the chick. So I replied "Ok" and kept it movin.

Then her best friend calls me
:dahell: and explains that the chick's boyfriend is letting her start going out to events again, and the chick wants me to know that if I see her at an event, not to say hi to her so her boyfriend doesn't get jealous.

So I replied "she got a boyfriend but she still can't stop thinking about me" and then her friend hung up

:dahell::dahell: What was the purpose of all that? I went to her friend's page and the chick is in a recent picture on there, she's fat and washed.

This dude is obv controlling, prob will be abusive etc. yet she still stays with him.

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
What is nikkas obsession with fukking women at they job :mjlol: :mjlol:
One of my co workers making me feel bad because I be ignoring these hoes at work:what:
I completely understand dudes not messing with women at work and fuccing up their money, but I gotta say that work p*ssy is the most convenient p*ssy I've ever had.

You clocking in 8-12 hours for most of the week, have random conversations and small talk with female coworkers, start looking at those fitted uniforms they have on, and the mind starts racing.

Sometimes I just tell myself fucc it, flirt with them heavy, and say that I want to spend time with them outside of the job. Some of them are with it, some aren't, and I'm the type of dude that isn't bothered by female rejection, so I don't take it personal. A few of the ones that were feeling me, they let me jump straight to the p*ssy, no strings attached :whew:

Also, the ones that reject me, sometimes they invite me to things they have going on outside the job (birthday parties, cookouts, etc.) and I end up hollering at their friends and family members to see if they're on the same type of time I'm on.

They would confront me a day or two later talking about, "why you talking to my friend/sister/aunt/niece/cousin? Leave that girl alone":gurl:

You didn't want me, so I went with someone that did. :mjgrin:

Just like @WIA20XX and others in this thread have said earlier, use these chicks for emotional labor and resources just like they do to us.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Delete account come back 6 months later and prob 90% of the same women are there.
Once brehs do that they'll finally understand that it's a hookup app and don't use it seriously to date. It's the same people on there before cuffing season and after cuffing season. Just get your shots up or use it to build your confidence up. Say things that you've always wanted to say but were afraid to. I've been reading a bunch of psychology/sociology books so I've been using it as a test bed for some of the theories I've read to see if the chicks minds work a certain way lol

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Once brehs do that they'll finally understand that it's a hookup app and don't use it seriously to date. It's the same people on there before cuffing season and after cuffing season. Just get your shots up or use it to build your confidence up. Say things that you've always wanted to say but were afraid to. I've been reading a bunch of psychology/sociology books so I've been using it as a test bed for some of the theories I've read to see if the chicks minds work a certain way lol
Results?

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
It's a few needle in a haystack chics but most of them have a lot of internal trauma that's usually associated with their relationship with their father. They use the dating app as validation since a majority of them don't like being alone with their own thoughts and results of previous actions. It's best for brehs to have actual convos with these chics. The cracks in who they're trying to present to you versus who they really are start to filter out. We just gotta use better discernment and stop letting lust lead us. Always remember that most chics that are really worth something would never even think of stooping to getting a dating app because they have a plethora of options or they just pull men easily. But the chicks that don't have that are the ones on dating apps. The quality of how they look scales depending on the city. But fundamentally there is something broken in them or an inherent red flag for them to be on a dating app.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
It's a few needle in a haystack chics but most of them have a lot of internal trauma that's usually associated with their relationship with their father. They use the dating app as validation since a majority of them don't like being alone with their own thoughts and results of previous actions. It's best for brehs to have actual convos with these chics. The cracks in who they're trying to present to you versus who they really are start to filter out. We just gotta use better discernment and stop letting lust lead us. Always remember that most chics that are really worth something would never even think of stooping to getting a dating app because they have a plethora of options or they just pull men easily. But the chicks that don't have that are the ones on dating apps. The quality of how they look scales depending on the city. But fundamentally there is something broken in them or an inherent red flag for them to be on a dating app.
Then what the of convos and discernment of the pool is that shallow.

Keep it casual would seem like the goal for any chick on an app the way this reafs

Might be missing something

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Then what the of convos and discernment of the pool is that shallow.

Keep it casual would seem like the goal for any chick on an app the way this reafs

Might be missing something
Every interaction on that app should only be seen as casual. Anyone that says otherwise is trying to game the system. That's why I'm always confused when I see brehs stumped by women on there. They have the wrong approach and angry that the results out coming out correctly. It's like trying to play and Xbox with a PS controller it's not compatible

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Simps getting out of hand

hWTrkO1dayIV.jpg

They buying chicks these bundles of roses with 20, 50 and 100 bills in them. And they give them to the chick, she goes and posts it on social media but doesn't post the guy.

I was fukking this chick consistently and then last week she said she can't because she has a boyfriend, now she posted this bundle of roses and money to her story. So dude bought her I guess
:russ::francis: A week ago she was cleaning my nut off her glasses

shyt wild, chicks going to the highest bidder

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Simps getting out of hand

hWTrkO1dayIV.jpg

They buying chicks these bundles of roses with 20, 50 and 100 bills in them. And they give them to the chick, she goes and posts it on social media but doesn't post the guy.

I was fukking this chick consistently and then last week she said she can't because she has a boyfriend, now she posted this bundle of roses and money to her story. So dude bought her I guess
:russ::francis: A week ago she was cleaning my nut off her glasses

shyt wild, chicks going to the highest bidder
looks and sounds like a cover up for prostitution