Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Deb been the Kevin Samuels for Females for quite some time.

And she LIKES the coffee date.

if a chick is picky about where you meet for the first time throw her in the trash. The only thing that is fair is coming to someone's house for the obvious safety reasons.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
They lie about everything and maybe you are or maybe you aren’t. shyt is all relative as long as you take care of yourself.
Maybe, i look mad young as the bytch thought I wad 25. I aint really sweating it like that.

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
:pachaha:Just got my first :flabbynsick: wake up call, 23 year old Paag said Its too much of a age gap me being 31 and doesn't want to meet. Chick was locked in for the weekend up until that stage to.

Carnival brought out the foreign hoes heavy though:noah:

Breh below has some good content but a lot of it got taken off YT.

Depends how good you look imo…

Got a mixed 22 yr old rn that i can have if i want and i’m mid 30’s

Scooped up a young jawn last week in person who ended up tellin me on the phone she was 18 and was shocked to know i was in my 30’s. She thought i was 23. :heh:

Didn’t work out cuz that is too young. But her body was :noah:

Some won’t mind and some will. :manny:

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
So I bushed this chick a few months ago because she didn't want to have sex with a condom. She insisted that we didn't use one. I wasn't wit that and I bushed her. Never fukked but she gave me head a few times and let me record it.

She recenent showed up on my timeline and she's pregnant
:russ: (I dodged a bullet)

I decided to look her up (gotta check the HoeFax) and I see that she has a child support case open from several years ago. I look at the file and it says the baby daddy has an active warrant out and has missed several court appearances.

So I look up her baby daddy. Dude has several domestic assault charges, violation of no-contact orders and deportation orders. I google the guy's name and and he was recently deported and extradited to Mexico where he is wanted for robberies. He had been deported three times. The chick is who he has the domestic charges against! She had a restraining order on him but she got pregnant by him after she put out the restraining order on him
:dahell:

So her kid is without a father because the bum is gonna die in some Mexican prison. Now she's pregnant by some new dude. AND THE NEW BABY DADDY IS CURRENTLY IN JAIL.

:snoop::snoop::snoop:

Glad I trusted my gut and didn't get in them guts

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
So I bushed this chick a few months ago because she didn't want to have sex with a condom. She insisted that we didn't use one. I wasn't wit that and I bushed her. Never fukked but she gave me head a few times and let me record it.

She recenent showed up on my timeline and she's pregnant
:russ: (I dodged a bullet)

I decided to look her up (gotta check the HoeFax) and I see that she has a child support case open from several years ago. I look at the file and it says the baby daddy has an active warrant out and has missed several court appearances.

So I look up her baby daddy. Dude has several domestic assault charges, violation of no-contact orders and deportation orders. I google the guy's name and and he was recently deported and extradited to Mexico where he is wanted for robberies. He had been deported three times. The chick is who he has the domestic charges against! She had a restraining order on him but she got pregnant by him after she put out the restraining order on him
:dahell:

So her kid is without a father because the bum is gonna die in some Mexican prison. Now she's pregnant by some new dude. AND THE NEW BABY DADDY IS CURRENTLY IN JAIL.

:snoop::snoop::snoop:

Glad I trusted my gut and didn't get in them guts

This is part of the Single Mother By Choice thing. Chicks prey on dudes reckless with their seed in order to get a baby.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
This is part of the Single Mother By Choice thing. Chicks prey on dudes reckless with their seed in order to get a baby.
shyt is scary. Dude was a wanted fugitive in two countries. And she chose him and had him around her kids
:snoop: He beat on her and she chose to get seeded up by him anyway.

And what if dude was still around while I was dealing with her? I could've been put on a t-shirt over that bytch

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
shyt is scary. Dude was a wanted fugitive in two countries. And she chose him and had him around her kids
:snoop: He beat on her and she chose to get seeded up by him anyway.

And what if dude was still around while I was dealing with her? I could've been put on a t-shirt over that bytch
Yeah women know lotta dudes are blinded by sex.

Most dudes don't pay attention to the men around them who have been destroyed thus not make the mistakes or they lack the discipline. We often peep red flags but continue to.proceed to close the deal of sex.

They day a man masters himself is when he becomes able to rule the world which is why I stress finding hobbies, improve yourself, etc. It's why you see dudes get shamed to for even turning down a woman (like how dare you excervise discipline).

I enjoy my freedom and even I slipped up a raw dog but one thing I will say my mind is still clear enough to pull out early lol